Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

6 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Each to their own but I have to say I have seen many posts on social media not just from ppl who can’t make money any other way - from ppl in college etc with links to their OnlyFan, and posts with like 200k likes from young girls ‘Omg I just bought a house with my OnlyFans money’ and all comments are positive, anyone who says anything like that it’s sad a young girl is selling themselves online gets shouted down and called a prude etc. I honestly feel like half the younger ppl I click on their profile (on Twitter) they will have a link to OnlyFans in their bio. I just find it funny that on the one hand there is such an argument for women to do whatever they want ‘Free the nipple’ etc, but for Britney there is always different rules. I think Miley has been as hyper ***ual as Britney ever has but she doesn’t get called bipolar. The pics I referenced of her are way racier than anything Britney ever did.

“Nothing is ever done to this generation…”

~ June 23rd 

• Like 1
On 1/7/2022 at 11:09 PM, Jaime Jean said:

This is off topic but will people stop doing this!! Stop editing pics like this, I hate it!

Right?! Some fans have this constant desire for Britney to look exactly like she did from ages 16-21 again, or have a compulsive fear of her aging. It could be a reflection of how they feel about themselves and their insecurities, idk

at least Britney is rocking being 40 and being comfortable in her skin though!

• Like 2

My suspicions are Fbi Stalking GIF by RTLbecause britneys phone and socials were so heavily monitored she has never actually learnt the culture of social media (or even used it) . So she's a bit like your nan who, with good intentions, has commented something  on your page that's sort of weird but nice? Stay Peachy GIF by Sara Dietschy

Like she doesn't s know where the fine line is between n Kim K and the black bar and britneys own posts with emojis with a blurry photo Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family VacationAnd whoever her "social media manager" is they clearly have no actual social media training and just press POST when they're told to (whether by lou, Jamie or britney etc) so Britney is getting absolutely screwed because no one is actually properly managing it they are just a button pusher to whoever is in charge of the account.

Saying that I love Instagram Britney but I also thrive in chaos sooOn Fire GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block