Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Just because she posts a risky pic doesn't mean she needs "support" of any kind. Geez it's just a fking picture  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

She doesn't care about a glamorous insta feed. If you can't deal with that, you're free to unfollow her. I don't think it's a good pic either but it's her decision and I respect that. Who are you to dictate her what she should / should not do?

• Love 7
Just now, Kritney said:

So your problem is that she didn’t do a professional photoshoot?!??  You’re suggesting she needs to ‘sell’ her nudity, which goes against the free spirited nature of being naked, as Britney was in this picture 

sell? no. 

more professional? no. 

doing pictures like this and using for herself/ even boyfriend? yes. 

but at the end- if she wants the attention she got it. 

28 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

You’re missing the entire point. If this was tastefully done no one would say anything. But this is a low quality bathroom pic barely covering anything like she just woke up and took the pic. 

Just like every regular woman..she took the pic..it wasn't supposed to be a professional photoshoot ... You all forget that Britney is not the super pop star that you all wanted her to be,she doesn't want to be .. 

• Love 4

Some of these comments make my eyes roll. Who cares if she posts a pics like this on HER page? She is not the first to do this kind of photo but yet she is dragged constantly with this Britney double standard. She is finally free and if she wants to show it then let the girl show it all. Sit down and worry about your own lives 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

In a way, it is freedom.  Look how fans here are reacting.  So many comments saying this is in poor taste, it's sloppy, it's blurry, the emojis are cheap, etc.

She's shoving her body in our faces with these photos.  They are brash and unapologetic. It reminds me of the outrage from Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon.  Oh, the humanity!  P.rostitu.tes, unclothed, standing confidently.  Someone, think of the children!  

I celebrate anybody doing whatever they want with their body. I, for one, am comfortable with naked bodies and being naked myself. It's a long discussion and everybody will have their very respectable opinion. I hate the religious perspectives that consider the body or ***uality sinful. They aren't. I don't necessarily favor those who think the body needs to be kept private cause it's holy. The one thing that is true, is that our secuality is closely linked to our psyche, cultural background and development. What is unbearable for one person, is heaven for another, because their history is different. It comes down to context and individuality and how each action might be triggered by different aspects of the individual. Every case is different. I might post a naked picture for a totally different reason than other person did, mine could be a manifestation of trauma and the other is not. 

Now, rhetoric doesn't change reality, as unfortunate as it might be. We can advocate as much as we want about nudity in social media, but it won't change the fact that your naked body becomes subject of merchandising, from news outlets getting hits to people making memes, you become money, you become the very same thing Britney has, according to her, been running from her whole life. This is not a Picasso, it's destructive Instagram. And I refer to the Picasso not advocating for aestethic validatioNs, but as context. Social media is another kind of beast. I get it, having been put under this situation by others since she was a toddler,  was terrible and it's kind of a rite of liberation to be the one who decides to do it now. Totally valid. Here is just something to consider. If, in her personal narrative, she is ok with that type of attention,  fine. But if, as she writes oftentimes, she hates the industry, she hates nasty comments, she is slightly contradicting herself,  cause she is not nude in her house doing whatever. She is uploading something intentionally seeking that very thing she has a conflict with, making herself the object of profit for others. The system is insidious like that, it makes us believe we are very liberated, when we still serve it. Uploading naked pictures to sovial media is like walking at midnight in a dangerous street. It might turn out well, sure. Are you free to do that? Heck yeah, go for it. It just doesn't mean you might not find danger or morons on the way. 

• Like 3

Go Britney. Cant wait for her onlyfans debut with Sam. I would totally creep on Sam. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: 

It is just so weird to see her like this. It was always too strong watching her being too exploitative of her body and ***uality. I even hated both trashy Make Me videos.

I think some of us having negative opinions about this insta post just have a strong preception of her that we expect from her wich is wrong in a way but still Britney should be more mindful about her public image, this is very damaging if she ever wants to come back again. On the other hand she probably suffers mentally, I I used to do ***** on insta after going thru a difficult phase, very statisfying feeling to say F U to the world and reliefs for feelings of insecurities. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

I found little bit too much. It shouldn't be free. Haha it feels illegal. I mean she needs professional shootings. Other celebrities sending thirst traps all the time but it doesn't look like cheap **** add. So unfortunately Brit doesn't know how to use social media. It doesn't look tasty. It seems to me that she doesn't know what to do with her freedom.  She is sending these pics to piss off her father obviously.

Yea literally this even Kim Kardashians ***** someone posted her at least are more obviously FU but still have some “class” to them. U hit the nail on the head the heart emojiis and the weird filter make it look like a **** bot on Instagram. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This isn’t it. Britney’s freedom and slightly trashy nude photos aren’t related. I wanted Britney to have her civil rights back. She’s free to post what she wishes and with that comes opinions. That doesn’t mean that i can’t find this to be a bad move. Britney has a big platform, and I’d rather see her use it for good than something like this. 

This isn't it. Britney's freedom and your slightly tacky opinions aren't related. I wanted Kaitlyn Johnson to use their civil rights on Exhale. They're free to post what they wish and with that comes opinions. That doesn't mean that i can't find this to be a bad move. Kaitlyn Johnson is on a big platform, and I'd rather them use it for good like housing the homeless, feeding the poor and animal rights than something like this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block