Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

23 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Sam is a fitness coach and posts professional or image appropriate photos. He doesn’t have emojis over his junk. You’d never find a photo of him like this. That’s why I said it’s good to have someone who knows this kind of stuff to help their partner out. 

There's nothing wrong with being nude, it's the best clothing you can wear. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bigno said:

It makes sense that a woman who was over ***ualized, controlled and exploited since early childhood and was trained to see her ***uality (and the gaze of others over it) as her only source of identity and power, would feel liberated by, unconsciously,  exploiting herself online in this manner and thinking it is freedom. 

In a way, it is freedom.  Look how fans here are reacting.  So many comments saying this is in poor taste, it's sloppy, it's blurry, the emojis are cheap, etc.

She's shoving her body in our faces with these photos.  They are brash and unapologetic. It reminds me of the outrage from Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon.  Oh, the humanity!  P.rostitu.tes, unclothed, standing confidently.  Someone, think of the children!  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Bigno said:

It makes sense that a woman who was over ***ualized, controlled and exploited since early childhood and was trained to see her ***uality (and the gaze of others over it) as her only source of identity and power, would feel liberated by, unconsciously,  exploiting herself online in this manner and thinking it is freedom. 

I do hope she feels great

Only source of identity and power? Wtf. Salty and Judgemental af. 

• Love 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Let's face it- there are a lot of losers on here with no lives and are mad at Britney for not immediately going back to her career. There are delusional people who think they freed Britney and that she owes them. But she doesn't. She sacrificed her life to provide entertainment over several decades and especially during the conservatorship. 

By the way, I can say you all are losers with no lives who are deluded because you put it on the internet and you have to be prepared for criticism :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

eat them! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kritney said:

Calm down!!!!
Being naked is beautiful. All of her peers pose naked for insta. It takes courage to show your naked body, and nobody should feel ashamed about being naked. Britney is beautiful, and a grown *** woman!! 
I salute thee 🙏🏼
toxic music video GIF

can u show me a pic from the others? selfie, no hq with emojis?

2 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

can u show me a pic from the others? selfie, no hq with emojis?

So your problem is that she didn’t do a professional photoshoot?!??  You’re suggesting she needs to ‘sell’ her nudity, which goes against the free spirited nature of being naked, as Britney was in this picture 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is hot and all but not something i wanna see from her on IG tbh. Get the ***** and vaj out for a proper shoot girl. 

Honesty this. Like i am still living for this pic but yeah if she wants to do s** positive stuff the DO s** POSITIVE STUFF LIKE GO GLAM TOO. I think she will too, in time when or if she gets back into the photoshoot game

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block