Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

I’ve had 5 people DM me already asking what’s up.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her expressing her freedom and showing some skin (for what it represents).

I’m cackling that some ‘fans’ are reporting it :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I only wish it was done a bit more tasteful than a mirror selfie with emojis covering her privates. That’s all.

Let Sam take some tasteful ones queen. 

Spoiler

Could have also been doing with the emojis being a little bigger Hahaa! 

5 minutes ago, Rik said:

LEGIT :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: so over the judgement ugh

"Free Britney! She should be able to do whatever the hell she wants! Oh but not that....or that....actually that too!!!!! Britney is a silly damaged woman who clearly has no idea what she is doing!! Take away her phone! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" 

Its like deja vu

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I look at it this way, at least for the people who don’t like what she posted they’re unable to say that on her Instagram. If she still had comments open I’d feel bad because I know people are gonna say whatever is on their mind with NO concern about how it makes her feel especially when she admits she reads the “hateful” comments and it affects her so much.

Now, if Britney were to go searching for the public’s feedback about her posts then idek what to say. IG is a toxic place but if this is how she can keep if fun and less toxic with no comments allowed that’s good.

I just hope she’s also doing the work behind the scenes on herself too. Imo this could possibly be a GREAT SIGN of that!!!🙌

They’re talking about her rn tho I’m the shade room tho so does it matter if she can’t see the hate, it’s there and it’s brewing 

Just now, nowimstronger said:

The nudity isn't the problem, the problem is she looks cheap/kinda trashy. There is a classy way to do nude portraits and this ain't it. 

I think this is the thing that makes me feel iffy about it too. Even if it was a candid photo at home, if she were like lying in bed posing in a cute way or something, and it was taken with a good quality iPhone camera (why is the photo quality still so bad??) I don’t think many would have an issue with it. I hate to say this but I feel like the public at large is still wanting Britney to prove her “sanity,” and while she certainly doesn’t owe that to anyone, pictures like this definitely don’t help public opinion.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, mmseventy said:

I think this is the thing that makes me feel iffy about it too. Even if it was a candid photo at home, if she were like lying in bed posing in a cute way or something, and it was taken with a good quality iPhone camera (why is the photo quality still so bad??) I don’t think many would have an issue with it. I hate to say this but I feel like the public at large is still wanting Britney to prove her “sanity,” and while she certainly doesn’t owe that to anyone, pictures like this definitely don’t help public opinion.

It’s strange she hasn’t upgraded her phone!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block