Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Just now, LickedABattery said:

One of my faves! Just revisited that interview a few days ago. I love her ITZ era. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It's a great interview. I loved her singing I Feel For You in response to one of the questions which she also sang on MMC. Nostalgic queen. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Not so great behind the scenes though. The interviewer revealed that he made her cry by asking if she 'was nuts'. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Y'all got too much damn time in y'all hands if criticizing what a grown a*s woman does with her body is how ya spend it

Right like her own fans reporting the post so much 

it’s not that serious and y’all wouldn’t be doing this much if it was Rihanna or Madonna 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Ugh that makes it better somehow? They go to school, just imagine how much **** they get because of Britney’s behavior. No one wants to see their  parent naked, if you do then go to therapy. 

I honestly think they've been dealing with it all their life already....and who even does that lol...y'all are to extra 😂😂😂 seriously doubt they care 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Everyone has their opinion, it is cheap and tacky and I believe this is trauma related. She posted them, she knows people are going to talk about it...like they are, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

Yes, but it must not go too far. You have to stay factual. Britney is a person with feelings.You don't have to offend.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Some of y’all need to learn how to no kiss her *** so much. Not everything your face does is right and it’s ok to hold him or her accountable. It’s tacky. PERIOD. 

What are we holding her "accountable" to? It's a naked selfie, not tax fraud or bribery charges. It's not even about kissing her *****. It's just blowing something so out of proportion over a picture. Like at the end of the day, who cares she posted a naked selfie? Let her do what she wants.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

What are we holding her "accountable" to? It's a naked selfie, not tax fraud or bribery charges. It's not even about kissing her *****. It's just blowing something so out of proportion over a picture. Like at the end of the day, who cares she posted a naked selfie? Let her do what she wants.

EXACTLY 👏👏👏

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Elisaaa said:

I understand she has lot of trauma and abuse in her system.. Many people who have go thorough ***ual abuse in their life act like this. It is something in the system that makes them believe they are taking the power, but it is quite opposite. I feel really bad her. I can´t cheer for this.. it makes sad.

let her do what she needs to do to heal. its part of progress. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block