Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

2 hours ago, Bigno said:

I am not. Celebrities are mirrors and I am giving my opinion solely based in what SHE has said. If you notice, I didnt bring up a thing she has not mentioned.  Why are you in a board designed to discuss someone else's life with a bunch of strangers, some nice, some absolutely despicable? My issue with some individuals here is that they open up themselves to finding many different kind of mentalities, because it happens on the Internet, right? And then they get offended by someone else's perception. I mean, I am here to read different perspectives and agree or disagree with respect. What is the point of coming to a place like this and.feeling offended/angry/defensive because you find someone who.disagrees with your perspective? Like why? 

spacer.png

A mirror is an inanimate object. Britney is a human being. If you are really upset that people are shutting you down, it's not from being intolerant. Unlike me, they're biting their tongue and not telling you that you have so little intellectual curiosity that you think making harsh, critical comments about Britney's body and life based off of a selfie are a worthy topic of discussion while so much else is going wrong in the world.

Furthermore, multiple documentaries show the negative effects of the media's treatment of Britney, including her ending up in a conservatorship. 

The only mirror is you exposing your own insecurities and prejudices that you project onto Britney.

• Like 3

I love Britney and support her But she need to breathe and calm it down a little. She doing too much between certain pic and post the gp will probably think she not fully there and maybe need a guardian. Again it fine she getting it all out but it doesn't need to look like it leading her down the path that end up getting in the conservatorship.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I NEVER thought I'd write this, but can this page be closed please? It hurts so much to read everything.I cry. How must Brit feel? It's ok not to agree with it.But to call her a *****, her photo is cheap, looks like pictures you send someone so he can ********* . That goes too far.

Britney needs to realise that the whole world knows her and watches, she needs to take responsibility of her actions and be clear about the consequences. If she posts something like this that is her own choice but she there is going to backlash and she knows it she cant expect everybody go kissing her ***. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, danielpierce said:

Britney needs to realise that the whole world knows her and watches, she needs to take responsibility of her actions and be clear about the consequences. If she posts something like this that is her own choice but she there is going to backlash and she knows it she cant expect everybody go kissing her ***. 

And what has Britney posting this photo done? What actions does she need to take responsibility for?

Meanwhile, Jamie Spears, Black Box Security, Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill, Larry Rudolph, Sam Ingham, Reva Goetz, and more have not taken responsibility for improperly placing Britney under a conservatorship, forcing her to work, bugging her own bedroom, and isolating her from true friends.

But good thing you already forgot less than two months after the conservatorship ended and focused your attention to the "real" issues in the saga of Britney Spears' life. Good for you. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

“If it was a man” I swear some of y’all would defend her ********* someone this is not even targeting her ******* hell WE ARE ALLOWED OPINIONS she’s ******* covering her ***** with an emoji are you guys for real right now?! Britney has NEVER been this provocative this is unusual for her 

Yeah but ********* someone aint the same as taking a pic of your naked body. That's reaching quite a bit and obviously there a limits. Using those two as comparisons though is nonsense. She's done many before and somehow people keep being shocked everytime she posts it. 

The last thing she did as a free woman was Blackout. "She would never" is a bit of a stretch considering she was constrained for 13 years. You don't KNOW what she would have done. The fact of the matter is it's her now. It's her Instagram. Plenty of women and men have taken nude selfies and pics. The outrage on here is crazy 

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I NEVER thought I'd write this, but can this page be closed please? It hurts so much to read everything.I cry. How must Brit feel? It's ok not to agree with it.But to call her a *****, her photo is cheap, looks like pictures you send someone so he can ********* . That goes too far.

Admin can delete these messages and ban members who give insulting comments.. instead of deleting the whole thread

• Love 2
  • Like 1

By the way, almost exactly a month ago, the Surgeon General of the United States posted a 53-page report outlining how harmful social media is for young people. So really the issue is that parents shouldn't even be letting their kids on social media in the first place

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2021/12/07/us-surgeon-general-issues-advisory-on-youth-mental-health-crisis-further-exposed-by-covid-19-pandemic.html

But why take any personal responsibility when Britney Spears should be sacrificing her life to raise your children? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block