Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This really has me upset. You’d think Sam or a friend would tell her this isn’t a good idea. Britney obviously has her mental health struggles and isn’t up to date on social norms…that’s why having a support system in place is important. 

Sam who is 24/7 topless on insta as well? (Not that I complain about it) :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

What does a picture does have to do with mental health ?

• Haha 3
  • Like 6
13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Looks like an Eastern European s**- traffic slave being forced to take low quality pics and being exploited on the black market. That’s the vibe these pics give :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

How can you wrote this? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Don't you know that there are rumors that her father ******** her when she was a kid, that she worked with Dr Luke at the time she was so changed, that she posted some books in which it was is about a woman who has been ****?

At the time she was bald there were rumors that she was **** by several men in a club, her manager was asked why she shaved her hair and he said something very bad happened to her that hopefully won't happen again .

And Britney herself mentions in court that her working hours can only be compared to those of s** workers.

How can you insult a woman who has probably been **** by various men since she was a toddler, who was forced to earn money with her body as a minor and who posts nude photos of herself in such a way?

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Damon said:

You say defend her, as if she's done anything remotely wrong by posting these pictures. 

For so many years, her body was put on display when she was young and impressionable at the likely encouragement of management and record executives. Her genitals were splashed all over newspapers and the internet without her consent because of intrusive paparazzi. She showed how uncomfortable she was with nudity/***ual content on several occasions throughout the conservatorship and yet said content was put on public display anyway.

If she, as a 40 year old woman, feels liberated and free enough to make the informed decision to proudly share her body with the world, finally ON HER TERMS, I don't see why this should be anything but celebrated.

Go, B! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I say defend her because anyone dares say anything critical and you all jump on the bandwagon of “feminism” and preach about bull**** none of you actually believe in, get a life and let people have opinions. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

if this is her way to say F.ck you - ok. 

but its more damaging for her & will hava a lot of people talk if „freebritney“ was a great idea. 

and tbh - she really should take a break from IG - i get it if its „showtime“ and britney spears the performer. but this is her private life shes showing. 

i love her - but this posting nah. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Dream said:

You guys relax a little bit. 

She is Britney we are talking about, not our mother or our girlfriend or anyone.

That's what celebrities do. Things that we wouldn't.

Of course the public and the media will bash her for this but who really cares about them.

but she said „i am your friend“ in Bj 🤔🤔

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block