Exclusive: JAMIE LYNN SPEARS BRITNEY CAN TALK S*** ALL SHE LIKES ... Just Happy She's Breathing

Jamie Lynn Spears isn't sweating her sister's nasty comments about her ... with people close to her revealing she's developed a positive way to look at Britney's trash talk.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Jamie Lynn's only worried about Britney's well-being, so she's actually fine with all the smack Britney fires off on social media -- because every comment is a sign Brit's still alive.

This revelation about Jamie Lynn's outlook comes on the heels of Britney repeatedly calling her a "little *****" and a "little s***" in a rambling, barely coherent video she posted, then deleted from Instagram.

In the clip, Britney takes shots at JLS' appearance on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" ... making fun of her for missing her children on the show and getting "bathed" in the jungle.

The sisters have had issues for years now ... remember, Britney blasted Jamie Lynn back in 2022 for her book, "Things I Should Have Said" -- kicking off a very up-and-down era of their relationship. Britney would sometimes post loving pics with her sis, while also sporadically firing off angry rants about her.

As we've reported, Britney's going through it at the moment -- people around her fear she's in danger of going broke due to wildly expensive vacations, and "shocking" mood swings that affect her regularly.

There are even people in her life who feel she was doing better under a conservatorship.

It's pretty clear Britney's in no mood to mend familial fences at the moment, but we're told that's fine with her kid sister ... as long as Britney's safe and healthy.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Jamie Lynn Spears isn't sweating her sister's comments about her ... with sources close to her telling TMZ she's developed a positive way to look at Britney's trash talk.

Again, the Spears knows how to play the game. 

JL will keep playing the "lovely understanding sister", this makes Britney anger posts more unhinged. Like JL lying about how much she is feeling sorry for her sister mental state. 

It's all to make Britney look bad... and it works every time. 

Lynne probably will say something soon and they know Britney will respond with some harsh words and incoherent thoughts.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

I bet Jamie Lynn isn't happy she's no longer living her life "bought and paid for" with Britney's millions.

*IF* Britney is close to being broke (as some "news" outlets suggest), we can probably partially blame her freeloading, thieving family.

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Edit: Anyway, didn't Jamie Lynn actually start the s**t talk?

Edited by SlideAway
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

TMZ's obsession with Britney is genuinely concerning, I've never seen a media outlet THIS obsessed with one single celebrity. I genuinely feel like they've been paid by someone to keep slandering Britney all the time, and that someone isn't the Spears family as they are all broke now. 

Absolutely. And the one person here who keeps posting their drivel, do you think they are working with TMZ?

• Like 2

TMZ is dangerous! What's with all this smear campaign after Britney settled. Shouldn't things be more calmed. Now Bjs comments about them make sense. They want to provoke a reaction on her. Please Britney don't pay attention.

Maybe it is someone higher! Lou, Michael Kane. They really want the money and control or even dead. This is really serious.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

JL will keep playing the "lovely understanding sister", this makes Britney anger posts more unhinged. Like JL lying about how much she is feeling sorry for her sister mental state. 

Lynne probably will say something soon and they know Britney will respond with some harsh words and incoherent thoughts.

The trouble with a facade is that is slips so easily, and JL has shown her evil side many times, so they can keep playing the game, but a lot of people can see through the lies.

• Like 1

Where the hell is Cade Hudson and that new assistent of hers? Why is it people like JLO, Shakira and Beyonce have an amazing team around them that protect them from these kinds stories and Britney is always surrounded by people who care **** about her? I'm starting to think that it really is her and she doesn't learn from her past mistakes. The hell is going on with all these stories from TMZ? Sure somebody from her camp can shut them up?

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

JL Is racist too. She used the N Word

E6Qi9zEXoAEFDue?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Leolileinstein
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

JL Is racist too. She used the N Word

E6Qi9zEXoAEFDue?format=jpg&name=large

Lol at this little ***** making excuses as if it's a southern thing. Maybe in her hillbilly family.

I hope Brit never talks to them again

• Love 1
  • Like 1

TMZ should change their name to "addicted to Britney Spears"..

Really, it's getting embarrassing the amount of lies they publish and even more embarrassing that there are people who consume and believe all these tabloids:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block