Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

1 minute ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Ugh that makes it better somehow? They go to school, just imagine how much **** they get because of Britney’s behavior. No one wants to see their  parent naked, if you do then go to therapy. 

There are a lot of people who work as ******, **** performers, pimps, and they also have children. Should these people be neutered now?! And Britney isn't even that. She's just a pop star. She's not a saleswoman or a nurse.

7 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Ugh that makes it better somehow? They go to school, just imagine how much **** they get because of Britney’s behavior. No one wants to see their  parent naked, if you do then go to therapy. 

Her boys must be mortified at these type of pics :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Only source of identity and power? Wtf. Salty and Judgemental af. 

Salty how? I am not angry at her for the picture, c'mon. She is the one who has complained about her being put to work, being used and being judged by others. Supporting someone should never blind us to the bigger picture andof that has nothing to do with her nudity, but the relationship of women with their bodies after having lived traumatic situations. Do you really think she, or anyone who has been through what she has been through, does this completely disconnected from her past? It's up to you to decide, I just posted my perspective without judging her, but the situation around it all.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

are these her peers? 🤔

why not women? 🤔

do you hate women? 🤔

I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to you as you're clearly clutching at straws, but here goes. 

One is a successful popstar and the other is an A-List actor, so yes, I'd say they are classed as her peers. 

However, here's more evidence to support how utterly ridiculous your views are, as per your earlier request:

NINTCHDBPICT000553275720.jpg

48753976-cms.webp

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Damon said:

I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to you as you're clearly clutching at straws, but here goes. 

One is a successful popstar and the other is an A-List actor, so yes, I'd say they are classed as her peers. 

However, here's more evidence to support how utterly ridiculous your views are, as per your earlier request:

NINTCHDBPICT000553275720.jpg

48753976-cms.webp

LOL so Bangerz Miley was her peers? she got WAY more dragged back in the day🤷🏻‍♀️

and how is this actor her peers? do you even know who they are? jlo? shakira? beyonce? pink? 🤔

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Salty how? I am not angry at her for the picture, c'mon. She is the one who has complained about her being put to work, being used and being judged by others. Supporting someone should never blind us to the bigger picture andof that has nothing to do with her nudity, but the relationship of women with their bodies after having lived traumatic situations. Do you really think she, or anyone who has been through what she has been through, does this completely disconnected from her past? It's up to you to decide, I just posted my perspective without judging her, but the situation around it all.

It's unethical/offensive to armchair psychoanalyze other people. You do not know her, or what she's thinking. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, northfacing said:

It's unethical/offensive to armchair psychoanalyze other people. You do not know her, or what she's thinking. 

I am not. Celebrities are mirrors and I am giving my opinion solely based in what SHE has said. If you notice, I didnt bring up a thing she has not mentioned.  Why are you in a board designed to discuss someone else's life with a bunch of strangers, some nice, some absolutely despicable? My issue with some individuals here is that they open up themselves to finding many different kind of mentalities, because it happens on the Internet, right? And then they get offended by someone else's perception. I mean, I am here to read different perspectives and agree or disagree with respect. What is the point of coming to a place like this and.feeling offended/angry/defensive because you find someone who.disagrees with your perspective? Like why? 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block