Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

4 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Sam who is 24/7 topless on insta as well? (Not that I complain about it) :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

What does a picture does have to do with mental health ?

Sam is a fitness coach and posts professional or image appropriate photos. He doesn’t have emojis over his junk. You’d never find a photo of him like this. That’s why I said it’s good to have someone who knows this kind of stuff to help their partner out. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

This ain’t it. Someone I follow on Instagram just posted it saying “I wonder if freebritney was a good idea”. I didnt even know about this till I saw someone else post that. This will only get her dragged and embarrassed and that’s the last thing she needs after the Xtina incident. She really doesn’t need to be on IG at all. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Some of y’all are fake as ****. Who are you to say what’s okay and not okay for someone to post on their own instagram account? Free woman energy all day long. I love that she felt empowered and confident enough to post that especially after all she’s been through. Some of you "fans" aren’t fans of her but of an idea of her and I’m so over it. 

It’s not even about that some of you are legit reaching with peoples opinions on this I’m not responding anymore before things get ugly :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This isn’t it. Britney’s freedom and slightly trashy nude photos aren’t related. I wanted Britney to have her civil rights back. She’s free to post what she wishes and with that comes opinions. That doesn’t mean that i can’t find this to be a bad move. Britney has a big platform, and I’d rather see her use it for good than something like this. 

Trashy is an opinion of the person and what they deem as such and it is no way a fact. I certainly didn't think "trash" as soon as I saw it. I thought "go on girl! Liberate yourself!" . Britney is clearly going to do whatever she feels like doing. She's switched off her comments because people are so quick to judge her decisions and now she doesn't have that problem and is gonna post whatever she wants. I commend her for it and until she does something that is actually offensive to others I'm not gonna call her out for the way I think she should be living her life (I think she should do what ever she wants) because after her journey, nobody on the planet has the right to tell her what they expect of her behaviour on social media and calling out posts they deem "wrong". 

She has literally covered the parts where society has deemed them ***ual and is showing the skin on the rest of the body, it's not nude. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I assume everyone in here had the same reaction when Maluma posted this pic to Instagram? Y'all said this was too much too, right? Y'all questioned their mental health too, right? :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

eba651a48eb04b4b158d5673490b277f

or when Justin Bieber posted this pic to Instagram?

Reveal hidden contents

1436254212-screen-shot-2015-07-07-at-083312.png

Or when Liam Payne posted this pic to Instagram?

Reveal hidden contents

EIBwgPrUYAEMyXJ.jpg

I could go on...

None of these people just had a 13 year battle for their independence all built on a narrative that they are struggling mentally. Britney's Instagram is beyond bizarre, and this kind of stuff doesn't help. The public is already starting to act strangely about her. What was complete support is turning Into side eyes. She clearly cares about what people say. We've seen her rants about people's opinions of her. This isn't going to work in her favor and she could ultimately regret posting these. 

Britney posting stuff like this doesn't give off confident and **** for most. It reads going to your kooky aunts house and finding her walking around naked and acting like it's normal.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Phonography423 said:

This ain’t it. Someone I follow on Instagram just posted it saying “I wonder if freebritney was a good idea”. I didnt even know about this till I saw someone else post that. This will only get her dragged and embarrassed and that’s the last thing she needs after the Xtina incident. She really doesn’t need to be on IG at all. 

Welp no one I know said that.

But when you go on any article about her GP is saying that. Along with she will be conserved  again by the end of the year.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

you all jump on the bandwagon of “feminism” and preach about bull**** none of you actually believe in

If 'jumping on the bandwagon of "feminism" and preaching about bull****' means being damn proud of a liberated, adult woman realising her own ***iness and beauty, and proudly sharing it with the world on her terms and feeling confident whilst doing so, then yes, I'm more than happy to do so. I can assure you I firmly believe in that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not sure how to feel about all this recently. I’m all for her being a free woman and doing whatever she wants but recently it’s just been making her look bad. The XTina drag and then the Gaga praise made her look kinda like an *******. Now she’s posting stuff like this, getting hate and then turning comments off? It’s like she’s asking for it and then getting mad when it happens. The low quality nudity pics and the makeup which is still really rough don’t put her in a good light at all. Where is her boyfriend in all this? He’s supposed to be helping her show that she’s stable enough to need no help or handling. 

also: why hasn’t she still upgraded her phone yet? she complained it’s 4/5 years old but shes still using it? spend your money brit. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
50 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Your friends don't really need to be on IG at all..if they think ''free Britney'' wasn't a good idea then we need to put them on a conservatorship..I'm sure they will love to feel like prisoners everyday on their lives..

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Wow, my jaw dropped, at least her body looks great, thank god the comments are closed cuz the pearl clutchers would be balls deep in it and to you idiots questioning her mental health over these pics, you damn well ******* better question the mental health of every other celeb that posts nude pics cuz if not you’re a bunch of ******* hypocrites!!!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block