Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Wouldn't misogyny be asking her to remove the emoji tho??? How is saying nudity makes you uncomfortable related to bashing women? Get over yourself. Being prude is not based on the s** of a person. 

I am so sorry you are actively driving on a street of being misinformed, so allow me to be the GPS to guide you to a street of basic intellect with the assumption you do not run out of gas first.

Misogyny comes in many forms. Your approach of misogyny in relation to her removing an emoji would mostly gravitate toward ***ism or ***ualization over the body.

The user said it wasn't OK (as in her posing nude and the nude picture itself) but did not say as to why it wasn't OK; therefore, your claim doesn't have a strucrured warrant to search the supposed territory of the user being so-called "uncomfortable" with nudity. That is why it is misogynistic because it places an attitude and contempt of a woman's image.

I'll get over myself when you actually learn to absorb definitions and basic criticism. Spoiler alert: I do not see either one happening any time soon. 💅

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, HisNameisChase said:

I am so sorry you are actively driving on a street of being misinformed, so allow me to be the GPS to guide you to a street of basic intellect with the assumption you do not run out of gas first.

Misogyny comes in many forms. Your approach of misogyny in relation to her removing an emoji would mostly gravitate toward ***ism or ***ualization over the body.

The user said it wasn't OK (as in her posing nude and the nude picture itself) but did not say as to why it wasn't OK; therefore, your claim doesn't have a strucrured warrant to search the supposed territory of the user being so-called "uncomfortable" with nudity. That is why it is misogynistic because it places an attitude and contempt of a woman's image.

I'll get over myself when you actually learn to absorb definitions and basic criticism. Spoiler alert: I do not see either one happening any time soon. 💅

Learn to use your insults a little more wisely next time. Their comment was not misogynistic. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This idea that because a woman posts a nude that she doesn’t love herself is so ******* stupid. Sorry not sorry. Sounds like a whole lot of projection and misogyny to me. 

Men never get told they don’t love themselves when they post thirst traps nude(s). It’s 2022 ffs. Let women do what they want. 

My comment had nothing to do with misogyny or "sl** shaming" quite opposite.. Men are saluted for this type of ****, because they are simply men.. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I assume everyone in here had the same reaction when Maluma posted this pic to Instagram? Y'all said this was too much too, right? Y'all questioned their mental health too, right? :emma:

Hide contents

eba651a48eb04b4b158d5673490b277f

or when Justin Bieber posted this pic to Instagram?

Hide contents

1436254212-screen-shot-2015-07-07-at-083312.png

Or when Liam Payne posted this pic to Instagram?

Hide contents

EIBwgPrUYAEMyXJ.jpg

I could go on...

Yas bestie come thru with the facts and double standards

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block