Mathew Rosengart and Cade Hudson spotted out at dinner together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is respectful 🙏

28 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Felicia also knew some things were happening... We love her, right? I mean... Think about it, Was there really much they could do? Who knows how many times they tried and failed... Can't wait for Britney's tell all... one day.

I think she is sweet but she should have done something.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Roger said:

They are. Every person who endorsed or approved of the "she is doing amazing" narrative for years is complicit. If it wasn't for the #FreeBritney movement, Britney would still be in this forever.

It's incredibly presumptuous to assume you know everything about the situation. The only time Britney was photographed out and about having fun was either with a boyfriend, her kids, Cade, and her friend Strawberry. We don't know if Britney wanted Cade to be quiet so she wouldn't lose a friend who actually kept in her touch with other celebrities while working behind the scenes to help her out.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's literally no proof for what you're stating either. 

We know nothing about the chain of events that led to Rosengart.

Sweetie, we now know that Britney was fighting against the conservatorship since its inception, with huge denials of her rights in 2014 and 2016, as well as the prioritisation of profit over her health in 2012 i.e X-Factor.

Between all of the collaborations and connections she had, no one spoke out and anyone who rocked the boat was removed; that's established fact.

How much benefit of the doubt are you giving Cade, in regards to Rosengart? Since her testimony? When the court only then agreed to give her her own council due to the hearing being public?

Ultimately, Britney deserves all the recognition, but let's not pretend that her speaking out had nothing to do with public attention and support, coming from documentaries that sided with her, that were created due to fans, supporters and activists scouring document and attending hearings, and pressure on social media. Its well established that Team Con didn't know to handle Free Britney developments because it was beyond their control.

I mean frankly, the fact that Jamie was fighting to pay "media matters" should say it all; this was played out in public.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, LLuvia said:

All those people you have said are accomplices and they decided to be quiet for whatever reason.

They had very easy to report and end this, which was to go to a police station, asking why they have not done it?.
The excuse that they did talk or help her left her life does not seem right to me because even so she was still a person and they witnessed an accomplice of abuse.

but you talk as if everyone knew and understood perfectly what the conservatorship was, the extent of it, and the powers Jamie had or didn't have over Britney. For everything we've heard so far, the overall rule working with Britney was "don't ask, don't tell". People act as if their NDA's said "hey, we're gonna be constantly abusing Britney in front of you, and doing things that are not allowed by the conservatorship, but you can't say a thing, do you agree?" and everyone signed with a grin in their face and dollar signs in their eyes.

Without Britney's testimony or actual evidence, there was nothing they could do. What did you want them to tell the police "oh, they tried to put us against each other during the Circus Tour" or "her assistant didn't allow her to buy sushi"? Like, really, what were they supposed to do with that? The minimum attempt of something like this, either telling the police or the media, not only wouldn't have worked at all, but would've made team con put these very few people away from Britney's life, and she would've been more isolated than she was.

Heck, we did have testimonies like that guy that said she didn't have money to buy flowers, and what happened with that? Nothing.

As I always say, for us is very easy to judge the situation from the outside, years later, now that we know everything that we do, and be like, "I would've done this and that" but you don't know. You have to put in their shoes and understand their context. You're hired to work with someone, without any explanation other than her father has all the control over her decisions because a court approved it. Who's gonna question it? And even if they do question it, you must be convinced there's nothing you can do to change that situation, if a judge had already given all the power to her father. You see she's surrounded by that kind of people like Robin. What do you do? Again, you're convinced there's nothing to be done, and if you go away you know she's gonna be left alone with those snakes. Wouldn't you want to stay by her side too and at least try to make her life less miserable, even if that means complying with her handlers' rules? Maybe a lot of them didn't even put 2 and 2 together, and they really ate up that narrative we've all been fed for years that there was an underlying, unknown, impossible to explain reason for Britney to be under the conservatorship.

So unless we hear from Britney that this and that person knew what was going on AND knew they could do something, but didn't, I think it's unfair to judge people, and so far, the only one that Britney's complained about is her direct family and management. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but you talk as if everyone knew and understood perfectly what the conservatorship was, the extent of it, and the powers Jamie had or didn't have over Britney. For everything we've heard so far, the overall rule working with Britney was "don't ask, don't tell". People act as if their NDA's said "hey, we're gonna be constantly abusing Britney in front of you, and doing things that are not allowed by the conservatorship, but you can't say a thing, do you agree?" and everyone signed with a grin in their face and dollar signs in their eyes.

Without Britney's testimony or actual evidence, there was nothing they could do. What did you want them to tell the police "oh, they tried to put us against each other during the Circus Tour" or "her assistant didn't allow her to buy sushi"? Like, really, what were they supposed to do with that? The minimum attempt of something like this, either telling the police or the media, not only wouldn't have worked at all, but would've made team con put these very few people away from Britney's life, and she would've been more isolated than she was.

Heck, we did have testimonies like that guy that said she didn't have money to buy flowers, and what happened with that? Nothing.

As I always say, for us is very easy to judge the situation from the outside, years later, now that we know everything that we do, and be like, "I would've done this and that" but you don't know. You have to put in their shoes and understand their context. You're hired to work with someone, without any explanation other than her father has all the control over her decisions because a court approved it. Who's gonna question it? And even if they do question it, you must be convinced there's nothing you can do to change that situation, if a judge had already given all the power to her father. You see she's surrounded by that kind of people like Robin. What do you do? Again, you're convinced there's nothing to be done, and if you go away you know she's gonna be left alone with those snakes. Wouldn't you want to stay by her side too and at least try to make her life less miserable, even if that means complying with her handlers' rules? Maybe a lot of them didn't even put 2 and 2 together, and they really ate up that narrative we've all been fed for years that there was an underlying, unknown, impossible to explain reason for Britney to be under the conservatorship.

So unless we hear from Britney that this and that person knew what was going on AND knew they could do something, but didn't, I think it's unfair to judge people, and so far, the only one that Britney's complained about is her direct family and management. 

Cade IS her management. 

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

They share an environment, they see what is happening. At first, I understand that they did not know what guardianship was, but then no, I  understand that without knowing what guardianship was, they would ask questions? You see abuse and you report it, then the police are in charge of investigating ... perhaps there was no concrete evidence but you have already made the report, you have already acted well, even a person like Cade can afford to stop working for a person you know because you share an environment that is being abused but did not.
I understand that it must be difficult to be in your shoes but we cannot justify or excuse it. The important thing is that in the end he has put himself on the right side and done the right things.

• Like 1