Mathew Rosengart and Cade Hudson spotted out at dinner together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is respectful 🙏

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

EVERYONE who ever tried something was removed from Britney's life. If he, in fact, got Britney in contact with Mathew Rosengart considering all the obstacles put by Britney's conservatorship, he did more than anyone here. Felicia also witnessed abuse for +10 years and we're not here saying she was complicit, she did what she could to be around Britney.

Cade is an educated person, with contacts, privileged, etc. there are no excuses, he preferred his career, but it is never too late to put himself in the right place and he has chosen Britney's site and has been responsible for the hiring of Mathew Rosengart. I'm sure they'll get him immunity if he needs it.

All those people you have said are accomplices and they decided to be quiet for whatever reason.

They had very easy to report and end this, which was to go to a police station, asking why they have not done it?.
The excuse that they did talk or help her left her life does not seem right to me because even so she was still a person and they witnessed an accomplice of abuse.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Roger said:

They are. Every person who endorsed or approved of the "she is doing amazing" narrative for years is complicit. If it wasn't for the #FreeBritney movement, Britney would still be in this forever.

Or...

The movement didn't actually do a ****** thing...

And Rosengart has been in the works for years now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

They had very easy to report and end this, which was to go to a police station, asking why they have not done it?.

Police station? Dude, judge (court) approved everything Jamie and his layer asked. Britney said the same thing in 2019 during hearing and judge did nothing. It's because Britney asked for open public hearing in June. And you still think police could do something? 

This is much deeper. They should really investigate judge decisions since 2008. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Roger said:

I am still on the fence about Cade..  He was complicit and witnessed abuse for +10 years and did nothing. 

Felicia also knew some things were happening... We love her, right? I mean... Think about it, Was there really much they could do? Who knows how many times they tried and failed... Can't wait for Britney's tell all... one day.

• Love 1