Mathew Rosengart and Cade Hudson spotted out at dinner together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is respectful πŸ™

22 hours ago, Roger said:

I am still on the fence about Cade..Β  He was complicit and witnessed abuse for +10 years and did nothing.Β 

Keep you friends close and enemies closer.

Rosengart isn't fool, he knows well what he is doing. And I'm sure he won't move a finger without a valid reason.Β 

17 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's incredibly presumptuous to assume you know everything about the situation. The only time Britney was photographed out and about having fun was either with a boyfriend, her kids, Cade, and her friend Strawberry. We don't know if Britney wanted Cade to be quiet so she wouldn't lose a friend who actually kept in her touch with other celebrities while working behind the scenes to help her out.Β Β 

Don't even come up with excuses, in my honest opinion. Britney was a victim of psychological and allegedly physical abuse, if he was truly her friend he would risk the friendship instead of benefitting from the situation. I wonder how you would react if an employee or a friend of yours was abused. You would keep it quiet for 10 years ? If you would, it tells me all I need to know about you and others feeding that narrative.

• Love 3

All of y’all acting like this conservatorship could’ve just been removed if Cade did something earlier… β€œhe should’ve called the police”??

Even fans saw a glimpse of what was going on since the very beginning, and if they called the police, you know what would have happened? Jack.

Stop blaming the few people Britney can trust in her close circle and trust her judgementΒ 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

All of y’all acting like this conservatorship could’ve just been removed if Cade did something earlier… β€œhe should’ve called the police”??

Even fans saw a glimpse of what was going on since the very beginning, and if they called the police, you know what would have happened? Jack.

Stop blaming the few people Britney can trust in her close circle and trust her judgementΒ 

Except fans didn't earn hundreds of thousands of dollars from this abusive arrangement. I remember a time where some users on here didn't want others to question Larry Rudolph, Cassie Petrey, Robin Greenhill... History repeats itself.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Seanril said:

They absolutely are. Every single one of them. Her entire world let that woman down.

I think people will be Shocked when the truth comes outΒ About the people so close to her that did nothing to help her.

Mmhmm, cannot wait.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Roger said:

Except fans didn't earn hundreds of thousands of dollars from this abusive arrangement. I remember a time where some users on here didn't want others to question Larry Rudolph, Cassie Petrey, Robin Greenhill... History repeats itself.

There’s no way Cade is on the same level as Larry or Robin. For one, Britney actually hangs out with him for fun in real life.Β 

I really struggle to see the benefit in scrutinizing the people Britney is close to. It’s so alienating and for what reason? This roundabout argument assigning blame to people? What are you going to gain from accusing one of Britney’s best friends of being involved in the conservatorship?Β 
Β 

Edit: I’m not replying in this thread anymore. It’s not right to place your conspiracy theories on people Britney is engaged to or close friends with. Don’t forget she’s a real person who has actual relationships with these people. Think about how she would feel if she couldn’t hang out with anybody without hundreds of people digging through their history to β€œinvestigate.” Give her her well-deserved privacy and truly believe that she can make her own decisions jeez

• Love 2

Do you guys realise that anyone that tried to publicly speak on Britney's situation was completely cut from her life? Cade probably did his best to stay by her side without getting the chop...

When I see people here criticizing Cade or Sam, I wonder if they think it would be a good thing for britney to have NO ONE in these hard years, because that's what would happen if they public spoke against the conservatorship.Β 

Β 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

people don't realize at times britney may have wanted a conservator ship just not with her father or to this extreme.. so maybe at times just went with the flow!! either way stop vilifying everyone!! cause sometimes **** is uncontrollable in life and only so much can be done sometimes until it plays its course!!

She did NOT. No way. But she also tried to secure her boys over everything else and her priority was to not lose them.Β 

24 minutes ago, RudeBoy said:

Do you guys realise that anyone that tried to publicly speak on Britney's situation was completely cut from her life? Cade probably did his best to stay by her side without getting the chop...

When I see people here criticizing Cade or Sam, I wonder if they think it would be a good thing for britney to have NO ONE in these hard years, because that's what would happen if they public spoke against the conservatorship.Β 

Β 

Yeah, but that’s what you gotta do. And if Cade had booked Oprah and did a 1-2 hour interview with everything revealed, it would have sped up the process a lot, it would have been all over the media and got the GP horrified and angry, demanding her freedom. If he had done it pre Free Britney he would have triggered the movement to get going sooner.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but you talk as if everyone knew and understood perfectly what the conservatorship was, the extent of it, and the powers Jamie had or didn't have over Britney. For everything we've heard so far, the overall rule working with Britney was "don't ask, don't tell". People act as if their NDA's said "hey, we're gonna be constantly abusing Britney in front of you, and doing things that are not allowed by the conservatorship, but you can't say a thing, do you agree?" and everyone signed with a grin in their face and dollar signs in their eyes.

Without Britney's testimony or actual evidence, there was nothing they could do. What did you want them to tell the police "oh, they tried to put us against each other during the Circus Tour" or "her assistant didn't allow her to buy sushi"? Like, really, what were they supposed to do with that? The minimum attempt of something like this, either telling the police or the media, not only wouldn't have worked at all, but would've made team con put these very few people away from Britney's life, and she would've been more isolated than she was.

Heck, we did have testimonies like that guy that said she didn't have money to buy flowers, and what happened with that? Nothing.

Β 

As I always say, for us is very easy to judge the situation from the outside, years later, now that we know everything that we do, and be like, "I would've done this and that" but you don't know. You have to put in their shoes and understand their context. You're hired to work with someone, without any explanation other than her father has all the control over her decisions because a court approved it. Who's gonna question it? And even if they do question it, you must be convinced there's nothing you can do to change that situation, if a judge had already given all the power to her father. You see she's surrounded by that kind of people like Robin. What do you do? Again, you're convinced there's nothing to be done, and if you go away you know she's gonna be left alone with those snakes. Wouldn't you want to stay by her side too and at least try to make her life less miserable, even if that means complying with her handlers' rules? Maybe a lot of them didn't even put 2 and 2 together, and they really ate up that narrative we've all been fed for years that there was an underlying, unknown, impossible to explain reason for Britney to be under the conservatorship.

So unless we hear from Britney that this and that person knew what was going on AND knew they could do something, but didn't, I think it's unfair to judge people, and so far, the only one that Britney's complained about is her direct family and management.Β 

I think Cade is shady AF and don't trust him at all but I agree 100% with this post right here.

The constant blaming of every single person who was around her and didn't speak up before her testimony is just wrong.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tara_isa said:

I think Cade is shady AF and don't trust him at all but I agree 100% with this post right here.

The constant blaming of every single person who was around her and didn't speak up before her testimony is just wrong.

What? The constant blaming and shaming of everyone who was aware of abuse and saw Britney live without human rights for 13 years, that is just wrong? Funny logic. I’d say the first part of this paragraph is what is just wrong.

2 hours ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

There’s no way Cade is on the same level as Larry or Robin. For one, Britney actually hangs out with him for fun in real life.Β 

I really struggle to see the benefit in scrutinizing the people Britney is close to. It’s so alienating and for what reason? This roundabout argument assigning blame to people? What are you going to gain from accusing one of Britney’s best friends of being involved in the conservatorship?Β 
Β 

Edit: I’m not replying in this thread anymore. It’s not right to place your conspiracy theories on people Britney is engaged to or close friends with. Don’t forget she’s a real person who has actual relationships with these people. Think about how she would feel if she couldn’t hang out with anybody without hundreds of people digging through their history to β€œinvestigate.” Give her her well-deserved privacy and truly believe that she can make her own decisions jeez

Yeah, her whole phone book was deleted by Robin so it is not like she picked him out of all her friends. It is like James picked him as suitable and like if she was a trafficked prisoner for 13 years.Β 

• Like 1
On 10/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, RN1814 said:

I do not trust Cade. **** that. Tell me how much he has earned from her working and then tell me he couldn’t do anything about her situation… until now.

I don’t know if you know, but Talent Agencies like CAA (where Cade works) has almost 1,000 of employees, with multiple agents assigned to many different divisions.

JasonΒ Trawick @Β William Morris, worked in the Television and Film division (hence him being behind Britney guest starring onΒ those television shows (HIMYM, Glee, X-Faxtor etc) in the first half of the conservatorship.

Cade on the other hand is in charge of Personal Appearances (we know who got B&S tickets for Tarantino’s OUATIH). He also has multiple clients (The Hilton’s - Paris, Niki, Cathy - for one) in that division, just as Britney would have multiple agents (from different divisions) working on her behalf at CAA.

Cade is just one of Britney’s agents. He is also her best friend first. She only moved to CAA after she broke up with Jason (previously she was at William Morris with Jason), and was already friends with Cade before the move. Sure, he would make a percentage from her working (the rest going to CAA). However, as Britney rarely makes personal appearances, I wouldn’t say he has β€œearned” very much at all during the conservatorship.Β 

I think we forget that there may be other factors also at play as to why Cade didn’t β€œcome out” earlier. Perhaps, Britney didn’t want him too. Maybe, he was too scared of Team Con, or had been threatened (as he previously alluded to) by Jamie.

Though, many are chastising him for putting his job before Britney, considering all things Cade would be of more value to Britney employed, connected to Hollywood, and active on the scene, than unemployed, disconnected and living with his mom in Montana. Don’t you think?

I mean we all want someone to blame for the Conservatorship going on for as many years as it did. But, the fact of the matter is Cade (according to him) was the one who hooked Britney up with Rosengart. And that’s been the best thing other than the freeBritney movement to happen to her in regards to getting closer to being freed from Team Con’s grip.Β 

• Love 3