New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Mathew Rosengart and Cade Hudson spotted out at dinner together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is respectful 🙏

Just saw that Britney's attorney Matthew Rosengart was seen having lunch with her former CAA agent Cade Hudson. 

Doing a quick research, I've just found an article from LA Times back in 2017 about him being accused of solicitation of s** and his defense was the he is gay. LOL.

What do you guys think? Does Britney need this person in her life again? Even he claimed that he was silenced by Jamie?

Full article here:

https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-caa-agent-20171209-story.html

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Just saw that Britney's attorney Matthew Rosengart was seen having lunch with her former CAA agent Cade Hudson. 

Doing a quick research, I've just found an article from LA Times back in 2017 about him being accused of solicitation of s** and his defense was the he is gay. LOL.

What do you guys think? Does Britney need this person in her life again? Even he claimed that he was silenced by Jamie?

Full article here:

https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-caa-agent-20171209-story.html

this is not news, we've known about these accusations, well, since 2017

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

Like others have said: we don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes. We don’t know how long they have tried to make Rosengart become her lawyer.

We know from Paris Hilton and photos that Britney hung out multiple times with Cade in fall 2020. This is what NYT wrote about last fall:

”By September 2020, a flurry of courtroom activity indicated publicly that something had shifted. Mr. Ingham filed court papers saying that Ms. Spears “is vehemently opposed to this effort by her father to keep her legal struggle hidden away in the closet as a family secret.””

I’m pretty sure Cade and Paris encouraged Britney to speak out when her earlier attempts to convince the court to remove Jamie had failed.

You have to remember, too, that Team Con was constantly blackmailing Britney with access to her kids. My guess is that until Britney was forced to go to that impromptu treatment center, she tried to play along and told her friends and Sam play along, too.

An experience like that could have broken her spirit completely – instead, she started fighting back harder. I don’t think she would have done so without the support from Sam, her closest friends and the fans.

It is also a fact that Cade was with Sam and Britney at the French Polynesia (as he is seen in Britney’s video from the boat and heard in Sam’s video laughing). She and Paris have both said that he is Britney’s best friend. After all that has happened to her, she wouldn’t go to a dream vacation with him, had he let her down.

What comes to Cade meeting with Mathew: their biggest earning mutual client – and friend of them both – is still Sean Penn.

So the meeting could be about Sean as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

And please, stop with the stupid gay jokes about Mathew Rosengart. He is married to an amazing and very powerful Mara Buxbaum who has represented clients like Robin Williams, Mary Tyler Moore and Heath Ledger and is still repping e.g. Sean Penn, Casey Affleck and Jake Gyllenhaal.

I hope she’ll start repping Britney, too, because they would be perfect ”adoptive parents” to Britney.

Mara’s birthday party: https://pagesix.com/2017/12/04/pr-power-player-mara-buxbaum-throws-50th-birthday-bash-in-la/amp/

Mara loves her dogs, too: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-news/la-inferno-captured-hollywood-publicists-home-security-camera-1252325/amp/

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

What? The constant blaming and shaming of everyone who was aware of abuse and saw Britney live without human rights for 13 years, that is just wrong? Funny logic. I’d say the first part of this paragraph is what is just wrong.

Yeah sorry, in my opinion it's wrong to blame now every single person who was around her during this time without taking into account the whole context and all the reasons why, say, Tish from wardrobe didn't tell you what she saw before.

I think the post I quoted makes it perfectly clear why some people wouldn't or couldn't speak up, I'm sorry if you don't understand it.

That doesn't mean I like it, or I like everyone who was around her and did nothing, and it doesn't mean I don't see other things that make me dislike some people such as Cade, who I think is a selfish opportunist but I accept he was and probably still is good to her in some ways and honestly, there's much bigger fish to catch here.

5 hours ago, The Finn said:

Like others have said: we don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes. We don’t know how long they have tried to make Rosengart become her lawyer.

We know from Paris Hilton and photos that Britney hung out multiple times with Cade in fall 2020. This is what NYT wrote about last fall:

”By September 2020, a flurry of courtroom activity indicated publicly that something had shifted. Mr. Ingham filed court papers saying that Ms. Spears “is vehemently opposed to this effort by her father to keep her legal struggle hidden away in the closet as a family secret.””

I’m pretty sure Cade and Paris encouraged Britney to speak out when her earlier attempts to convince the court to remove Jamie had failed.

You have to remember, too, that Team Con was constantly blackmailing Britney with access to her kids. My guess is that until Britney was forced to go to that impromptu treatment center, she tried to play along and told her friends and Sam play along, too.

An experience like that could have broken her spirit completely – instead, she started fighting back harder. I don’t think she would have done so without the support from Sam, her closest friends and the fans.

It is also a fact that Cade was with Sam and Britney at the French Polynesia (as he is seen in Britney’s video from the boat and heard in Sam’s video laughing). She and Paris have both said that he is Britney’s best friend. After all that has happened to her, she wouldn’t go to a dream vacation with him, had he let her down.

What comes to Cade meeting with Mathew: their biggest earning mutual client – and friend of them both – is still Sean Penn.

So the meeting could be about Sean as well.

Was he in Frech Polynesia? I could have sworn someone took a screenshot of that boat video and it wasn't him

2 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

Yeah sorry, in my opinion it's wrong to blame now every single person who was around her during this time without taking into account the whole context and all the reasons why, say, Tish from wardrobe didn't tell you what she saw before.

I think the post I quoted makes it perfectly clear why some people wouldn't or couldn't speak up, I'm sorry if you don't understand it.

That doesn't mean I like it, or I like everyone who was around her and did nothing, and it doesn't mean I don't see other things that make me dislike some people such as Cade, who I think is a selfish opportunist but I accept he was and probably still is good to her in some ways and honestly, there's much bigger fish to catch here.

Weird how some fans have an alternative view on civil courage. In the world I live in, people at least pretend to or THINK that they would act if their sister or best friend was kidnapped and trafficked. People go to prison for defending freedom and human rights all over the world. I also think it is weird how someone who think they are a FAN of Britney think she deserves to have had bystanders letting this go on for 14 years. Why doesn’t she deserve to have friends that actually would have taken a bullet for her, whistleblowers, people who would have fought for her and not accepted this? I think she deserves that. I think everyone deserves that. 
What would YOU do if your dad or boss kidnapped YOUR sister or best friend and trafficked them with the blessing of a court? Cut off everyone else, forced them to take heavy medication and silenced them? 

• Love 1

We can hate on Cade all we want, but he is a witness..
That dinner, as innocent it may seem, could be Rosengart wanting to hear what Cade knows and have info about. 

Britney and Cade are that close, that I am 100% sure and positive if Britney had wanted him to do something, he would have

3 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Weird how some fans have an alternative view on civil courage. In the world I live in, people at least pretend to or THINK that they would act if their sister or best friend was kidnapped and trafficked. People go to prison for defending freedom and human rights all over the world. I also think it is weird how someone who think they are a FAN of Britney think she deserves to have had bystanders letting this go on for 14 years. Why doesn’t she deserve to have friends that actually would have taken a bullet for her, whistleblowers, people who would have fought for her and not accepted this? I think she deserves that. I think everyone deserves that. 
What would YOU do if your dad or boss kidnapped YOUR sister or best friend and trafficked them with the blessing of a court? Cut off everyone else, forced them to take heavy medication and silenced them? 

If I've learned one thing in life is to never assume or pretend what I would do if I were in someone else's shoes because I know first hand how easy it is to judge every little thing from the outside so I'd have to be in that exact situation, I'm sorry. I do imagine one of my priorities would be not leaving that person alone, and I also imagine I would make mistakes. I'm not talking of the likes of Jaimie or JL or people more involved with the cship, I speak in general about the judgement of people like Fe or Tish, I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

Aside from that I have never read in this forum or anywhere else anyone say Britney deserves any of what she's lived through so I think you're putting words in people's mouths...

I don't mean to start a big argument or anything and I understand that lots of people are angry and tend to see it in a very black and white, I just don't think it's that easy, especially knowing how many times people tried to make things public and nobody listened and Britney was even more isolated than before.

• Like 1
On 10/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sweetie, we now know that Britney was fighting against the conservatorship since its inception, with huge denials of her rights in 2014 and 2016, as well as the prioritisation of profit over her health in 2012 i.e X-Factor.

Between all of the collaborations and connections she had, no one spoke out and anyone who rocked the boat was removed; that's established fact.

How much benefit of the doubt are you giving Cade, in regards to Rosengart? Since her testimony? When the court only then agreed to give her her own council due to the hearing being public?

Ultimately, Britney deserves all the recognition, but let's not pretend that her speaking out had nothing to do with public attention and support, coming from documentaries that sided with her, that were created due to fans, supporters and activists scouring document and attending hearings, and pressure on social media. Its well established that Team Con didn't know to handle Free Britney developments because it was beyond their control.

I mean frankly, the fact that Jamie was fighting to pay "media matters" should say it all; this was played out in public.

On 10/11/2021 at 4:47 AM, Easy There said:

Yikes lol

Sweetie, Britney's moves have been very strategic going all the way back to 2018.

Just because Rosengart was approved by the court on a particular date doesn't mean that he wasn't advising her (or those close to her) on the sly in the background.

Again, we know virtually nothing about how Rosengart came on board...If fans really had the power to influence the courts as much as they've been patting themselves on the back for, it sure wouldn't have taken Ingham eight months to file a document to bring Bessemer on board...And if fans really had the power to influence the courts as much as they've been patting themselves on the back for, the conservatorship would have been terminated long ago. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sweetie, Britney's moves have been very strategic going all the way back to 2018.

Just because Rosengart was approved by the court on a particular date doesn't mean that he wasn't advising her (or those close to her) on the sly in the background.

Again, we know virtually nothing about how Rosengart came on board...If fans really had the power to influence the courts as much as they've been patting themselves on the back for, it sure wouldn't have taken Ingham eight months to file a document to bring Bessemer on board...And if fans really had the power to influence the courts as much as they've been patting themselves on the back for, the conservatorship would have been terminated long ago. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Weren't you praising Ingham before Rosengart came on board. Well nit praise him,but justify his incompetence by praising his non existent legal moves :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 10/15/2021 at 8:27 PM, Easy There said:

Weren't you praising Ingham before Rosengart came on board. Well nit praise him,but justify his incompetence by praising his non existent legal moves :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I gave praise to Ingham where he deserved to be praised.

Did I ever call Ingham by the nickname Kingham? No...But he wasn't sitting around twiddling his thumbs, either.

"The movement" was claiming that Ingham was doing nothing yet documents have shown that he was advocating for Britney to some extent going back until at least 2012/2014.

Does he deserve to be praised for taking eight months to file a document? Or to not inform Britney that she could file to terminate? **** no.

But Ingham did make some brilliant moves here and there.

We know from both David Lucado and Adnan Ghalib that Team CON was using surveillance and intimidation to keep everyone in line...I don't doubt that they used the same tactics with Ingham, too.

Once they were past the first week of the temporary conservatorship they already had enough dirt on Ingham to keep him in line for the next 12 years.