Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

1 minute ago, Korb said:

Oh so you had friends & family who cared about her freedom but it all it took were some nude pictures and they were like "oh wait nvm strip her rights fam". :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

You and your friends are misogynistic clowns. You fake *** fan 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

There's unfortunately plenty of people that feel this way, because of the years long brainwashing her team has done to the GP.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Naked Britney is not a problem. A free Britney posting freely is great.....but this photoshop ...NO, baby girl it's a no !

I got a friend who's just like that, perfect muscular body, hitting the gym all week, hot pictures on insta but for some reasons he keeps editing the hell out of his pics to exaggerate his muscles and all the background is wavy and distorted like crazy. I keep telling him he makes the pics look ridiculous but he refuses to stop, for some reasons his eyes cant see the problem.

Anyway just like for my friend, I nicely say No, don't post extremily edited pics, never.

PS : I noticed she talked about it on her post so it makes it "less bad" since she's laughing about it so ..ok you do you girl 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Brit already did this. The pictures were all over the subways in Tokyo. But back then, it´s was HER OWN choice. This is the problem I have right now. Not her beautiful naked body.

***** in BAZAAR- Nude Week Harper's BAZAAR 

tokyo-japan-an-elderly-couple-walk-past-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu22Qa0Zd8d-aHX77YB9W

And then we have the countless paparazzie pictures when she was on the road with Paris. And you could even see her ******* and c-section scar, optionally also her nipples / butt. But that was also HER decision. I post this  not here, sounds weird but because of her privacy. There is even a picture,Paris shows her how she has to sit,so that better photos are taken. That was just a trend at the time.Many people did it.Once even Christina Aguilera.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Alio said:

I nicely say No, don't post extremily edited pics, never.

And she says: I don’t need permission, make my own decisions. It’s my prerogative. 

No offense but are you totally tone deaf? Do you know how dumb you sound telling a woman who’s been fighting for freedom for 13 years what to do? Just go to the tmz comment section were you belong.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Wayne said:

She DOES NOT need to airbrush those photos!! She is beautiful as she is! She is real! 

this is a situation where the media need to burn!! What they do to beautiful women! Making them feel like they need to air brush, go on restrictive diets. Trying to stay young! 

what actually should be celebrated is - being unique! Making the most out of what you have! Celebrating someone getting older!!!!!!!! 
we’re blessed and lucky to get older!! 
I want the media to burn!! They’ve controlled so much of how we think and they’re wrong!!

Also doesn't help if you've got daddy issues. It still breaks my heart that her own ******* father told her she's fat and he's getting her a trainer. Who wouldn't be ****ed up mentally under a situation like that? And that was just one instance. I'd bet money there was more times she was insulted to her own face about her looks. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, The Dream said:

I feel like I ll get bullied if I say my opinion, so I will not.

And it's sad for anybody to feel the way you do. I've said before that I'm not in Britney's shoes. Even IF I had a body that looked as **** as hers...I wouldn't post this stuff. I wish it could be a case of getting something more in depth the way the letters were written on her website all those years ago. That would be the type of stuff I'd be writing in her shoes. Maybe not posting the second I found out Jamie was being suspended. But it'd be up there as soon as I could sit and compose something.

• Like 2