Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

5 minutes ago, britneyeurope said:

Not her posting,its obvious,and very disturbing to think that team con has her naked things,just waiting for a moment to post everything and  discredits her

Its her ofc. Enough. Accept her and move on. At least he have a glimpse of her; we could have none ( ofc its tasteless, plus the hilarious editing, oh my)

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, G.E said:

I hadn't noticed 💀😂

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

It’s sad she feels insecure about it because she looks amazing! 

2 hours ago, GaSt said:

The warp 🥴

she looks amazing anyway

2 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Omg the photoshop is so bad. The bath is soooo stretched 

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

That obvious photoshop :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 hour ago, Musicandsoul said:

This has to be removed. Theres ******* warp in every pic i didnt even notice how bad it was.. WTF… im gagging. this surely cannot be britney posting . Like wheres Sam to say “babe that looks ****ed”. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course not, that's her amazingness bending the time and space :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

3 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

brittubcurve.png

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:...Ok then. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I was about to say that the tub most likely curves but then I noticed how each slide has a different curve :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I don’t have to mind my business. If she’s going to post things, then people will say what they want. 

I had friends and family watch the streaming of the court house all day and wanted Britney to be free and when they saw her topless photos they said “Oh lord come on. This is what i mean.” 

She should be embarrassed and if I was her kids I would be 

Oh so you had friends & family who cared about her freedom but all it took were some nude pictures and they were like "oh wait nvm strip her rights fam". :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

You and your friends are misogynistic clowns. You fake *** fan 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

• Like 9