Sam Lutfi Defends Britney In New 2024 Interview: "I lived with Britney. She was never diagnosed with anything"

Posted (edited)

Both Sam Lutfi and some former security adviser spoke to NewsNation, which has been covering Britney for past 3 days.

Got vid for the security adviser:

Sam Lutfi shared on his Instagram stories he was asked if she needed the conservatorship back then and if she needed it now. 

He said it couldn't be further from the truth, he lived with her, managed her, she was seen by professionals, numerous doctors and never was diagnosed with anything. He said he never saw anything. Said the paparazzi and press with assistance of her parents and some other individuals building the narrative with their own motives to push agenda. He said it was impossible she now suddenly would be incapable of running her own life and needing CS again.

STREAMABLE.COM

Watch "download" on Streamable.

Edited by Daredevil
  • Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, KrisJ said:

It’s been 17 years since he was last around her and he’s still obsessed. He’s a bigger Stan than most of us :enigma_alien_blue:

well he was one of the few, '17' years ago saying Britney should be free from the claws of her family.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Both Sam Lutfi and some former security adviser spoke to NewsNation, which has been covering Britney for past 3 days.

Got vid for the security adviser:

Sam Lutfi shared on his Instagram stories he was asked if she needed the conservatorship back then and if she needed it now. (don't have the vid tho)

He said it couldn't be further from the truth, he lived with her, managed her, she was seen by professionals, numerous doctors and never was diagnosed with anything. He said he never saw anything. Said the paparazzi and press with assistance of her parents and some other individuals building the narrative with their own motives to push agenda. He said it was impossible she now suddenly would be incapable of running her own life and needing CS again.

He was definitely an opportunist and continues making money by his connection with her, but at least it’s one person that was close to her that can attest that the conservatorship was illegal. If anything, the conservatorship caused MORE harm than before and actually caused her what they were “attempting to save her from.” 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

He was definitely an opportunist and continues making money by his connection with her, but at least it’s one person that was close to her that can attest that the conservatorship was illegal. If anything, the conservatorship caused MORE harm than before and actually caused her what they were “attempting to save her from.” 

IDK who or what he was. Britney never really addressed him except one time in For the Record, however who knows if she was forced to say that or not.

He defo looked phishy but it's hard to judge until Britney openly addresses him. Throughout the entire CS, he seemed to be rooting for Britney to be freed.

• Like 1
Just now, Daredevil said:

IDK who or what he was. Britney never really addressed him except one time in For the Record, however who knows if she was forced to say that or not.

He defo looked phishy but it's hard to judge until Britney openly addresses him. Throughout the entire CS, he seemed to be rooting for Britney to be freed.

She talked about him on Instagram and I believe in the leaked audios as well on YouTube. She didn’t address him in a negative nor positive light, it was just neutral, mostly just her retelling the events.

I think I'm about to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown because seriously, what the facccck. Chris Cuomo is a perverted hack, first off, and secondly, why are they discussing this woman's mental health on a show! This is so wildly inappropriate. People want to talk about mental health awareness and yet have no problem exploiting people with mental health issues. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Sam is lying, because in 2008 he gave an interview to US Weekly saying that she's bipolar with mixed episodes. There's a source in this interview saying that they're planning another 5150 and I'm afraid it's going to happen. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

Sam is lying, because in 2008 he gave an interview to US Weekly saying that she's bipolar with mixed episodes. There's source in this interview saying that they're planning another 5150 and I'm afraid it's going to happen. 

proof? never saw or heard him saying that.

only thing I read was he said there were drvgs in her house or something like that. he found it under the carpet or some of that sort.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

Sam is lying, because in 2008 he gave an interview to US Weekly saying that she's bipolar with mixed episodes. There's a source in this interview saying that they're planning another 5150 and I'm afraid it's going to happen. 

I also recall what was said during his lawsuit against the Spears. There was a ton of stuff alleged about her condition at that time. I can't with this guy, he switches stories so often with only one consideration - himself and his own standing.

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

It's this interview, my apologies I can't acess xray for some reason 

Fk all wrong with her she’s weird she’s goofy like the rest of us (who would dare show) media want her to have another breakdown if I’m wrong I’m wrong but until I see any proof she’s “crazy” fk tall as she would say 

if I had the guts to post me dancing about in my room I’d probably be sectioned by todays standards

Night 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block