Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

6 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I don’t have to mind my business. If she’s going to post things, then people will say what they want. 

I had friends and family watch the streaming of the court house all day and wanted Britney to be free and when they saw her topless photos they said “Oh lord come on. This is what i mean.” 

She should be embarrassed and if I was her kids I would be 

My mom and I were talking about this earlier. Mom said something along the lines of hoping Britney can keep it together and not do anything stupid. I replied back with my cynical answer of people are waiting for her to **** up.  And I have zero doubts that mom would label this a stupid move if she sees coverage of Britney posting nude pics. 

There's a part of me that wonders how many people have mind ****ed her into thinking that she's only a body? "You don't have any brains so you better hope you hang onto that banging body as long as you can or you are OVER." Something like that.  I realize you've got people thinking this is a rebellious move on Britney's part aimed at her family. Idk if I can swallow that one. It feels silly to talk about somebody almost 40 years old being rebellious to various family members. Maybe I'm just the one having an issue because of what I said in another post. I want to in depth things posted instead of "Here's a nudie of me, tee hee." Or I can see posting the nude if you do post something in depth with it. 

"A lot of people might not understand why I'm posting this stuff. I would like to try and ask people to open their minds and think of things from my perspective. I'm not crazy, off my rocker or off my meds. I just feel free...for the first time in years and I actually feel free. My whole life revolved around hearing "no" constantly. Could be something that you take for granted. Somebody in your family wants sushi? Well, go get the sushi. I got shut down for something as small as wanting sushi. A person is naked when they're born and I feel like this is a rebirth for me and I wanted to capture the moment and perhaps inspire people that feel like they're dead on the inside, life's never gonna get any better, I hate my life, etc. Might take some time but perhaps all of us will have that rebirth moment where we can be the person we want to be in life. Love to each and every one of y'all."

That's my tidbit that I just typed up in the span of a few minutes. Lot of people might say it's corny or sounds stupid...complete opposite of "in depth".

• Love 1

it is one of those things , that I go back and forth on. Is she beautiful ? Yes . Is this Sam's idea ? Seems that way , and seems like a scumbag thing to have her do. But hopefully she will be free of everything!! And can concentrate on her kids.  A good role model/good friend would be a huge help.

At this point I don't really care if her instagram profile looks messy or not. But I hope this isn't a shady move by someone in her team, and this just her being a little wild and really bad at photoshop. I just want her to be in a good place mentally and with good people around her. 

Season 4 Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Musicandsoul said:

Looool i came here to say this tbh. The thought was sweet - shes owning herself however its not cute. She needs professional shoot if she wants to do this. 😩

She needs nothing of the sort. Is it crack that you’re smoking? Its not that serious

So this is the freedom she is fighting for?

One good photo would be OK but not full set of this sh!+. Not to mention bad editing.

Did she think about her boys while uploading it? They will see it, their friends will see it. They are no longer a 5 years kids. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, UKasz.b said:

One good photo would be OK but not full set of this sh!+. Not to mention bad editing.

Did she think about her boys while uploading it? They will see it, their friends will see it. They are no longer a 5 years kids. 

Okay Jamie Spears… 

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, hot mess said:

At this point I don't really care if her instagram profile looks messy or not. But I hope this isn't a shady move by someone in her team, and this just her being a little wild and really bad at photoshop. I just want her to be in a good place mentally and with good people around her. 

Season 4 Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Thissss! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I don’t have to mind my business. If she’s going to post things, then people will say what they want. 

I had friends and family watch the streaming of the court house all day and wanted Britney to be free and when they saw her topless photos they said “Oh lord come on. This is what i mean.” 

She should be embarrassed and if I was her kids I would be 

Not Britney embarrassing you in front of your family! How rude if her. 

seriously, duck off. You sound like Lou Taylor 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

Do you look better? We will wait.

6 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Are you new here? She doesnt have that much money. She still has her allowance and her limitations cause the cship isn’t over

I’m pretty sure the limitations have been now lifted, but you are right – she had the allowance until Monday afternoon.