[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Priya Awais said:

Fe:

"I won't touch that [Lou]. Sorry. Not worth it to me."

"I won't talk about that. "

Didn't have guts to say anything on camera.... 

Compared to Framing & Controlled where she opened her heart...

I feel like that was duo to bad interviewers on the Netflix one.

5 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Fe:

I kinda get why she didnt wanna answer those questions. I wish the film-maker asked qns about her own experience during the conservatorship like how NYT asked. I feel that she'd be more open to share. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Fe:

I actually find it so interesting b/c in other docs she always came to be the sweetheart she is and to refer the nostalgic brit we all adore and miss so dearly... but honestly she talked mostly about brit. not the other people. so now when shes being asked specificly about the bad guys, unlike before, it shows how powerful they still are.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Well, don't you think she have said enough after 3 freaking doc's? :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

this actually must've been recorded before Controlling Britney Spears, probably even before Framing Britney. 

When Framing Britney came out, the people from Netflix said they had to change everything they had, so probably they already had some of those interviews. 

Mmmm that was ok but not really a whole lot that was new. It’s a bit annoying Sam Lutfi is introduced just saying he ran into Britney in a club when we know from Kallie Machado and what Lynne said that he was deliberately trying to insert himself into her life, it was not just random, it would have been good for them to note Lutfi introduced himself claiming to work for K-Fed/Kaplan and the claims about ***** hidden in Britney’s home etc. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Fe:

Oh for crying out loud, she already said more than enough for the NYT. Fe is a typical woman, she’s not a millionaire, she can’t afford to be sued by Loucifer, she can’t afford to be harassed and bullied by Team Con. Use your brains seriously.

• Like 6

My God why so many of you didn’t like it? People are having meltdowns on twitter left and right. They are shocked about the dementia claim when she clearly doesn’t have it, they are shocked she was sneaking out and trying to get a new lawyer since 2009, they are shocked about her letter to Andrew, they are shocked about the court ignoring her petitions for new lawyers and to end the conservatorship…

You guys have to realize we all know these things because we literally follow her every move, those outside the hard fanbase don’t know anything.

They talked about 2007, but the conservatorship was only put in place BECAUSE of the things that happened that year. Netflix needs to give some context. They didn’t have a previous documentary like FBS as CBS did.

About Lou Taylor, yes I’d have loved if they dived deeper into her involvement. However, she also stayed away from a lot of documents, there still needs to be more evidence to bring her down. But I think it is enough to start an investigation, at least.

Let’s hope Jamie is removed tomorrow and Rosengart gains access to the complete sh1tshow.

• Love 6

I honestly believe Britneys speech was the most powerful thing ever and if she is against the documentaries is because she knows the full truth to everything. 

I am once again amazed at her level of smartness, I always believed that she is extremely smart but hearing the inside srories about how to meet certain people and find ways to escape this madness it keeps amazes me.

I am so angry that they put her in so many medication to work properly when they themselves have created such a horrible enviroment that its the only way for a human to function.

I cannot imagine how a medical team has agreed on any of this when a patient is obviously going backwards with their plan.

What they have done to her is so unethical, against human rights and there should be consequences to everyone involved.

Britney we are all beside you even tho we were truly blinded for so many years. You should know that even at your worst personal times, you inspired us through your music and performances, and thats sth no one will ever take away.

The documentary was good, for outsiders that dont know everything but makes us realise how wrong all this is. Its a pretty huge deal what is going on with her case. The judge should take immediate action and serve justice.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Worst documentary ever, they're making us believe that she was with adnan for years, and it was not even a month and Satam Lutfi was her manager? manager of what? was station stops?

It’s irrelevant how long her and Adnan were together - the fact is they were seeing each other at a crucial stage in her life in the context of the conservatorship.

• Like 1