[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

I hate her family 

her brother bought a department for 2 million wow and that doctor saying he did not diagnose her and he was like it is not the document that I signed lol 

all the money for all these useless people who did nothing to help her

I feel sorry for her 

#FreeBritney

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Compared to Framing & Controlled where she opened her heart...

I feel like that was duo to bad interviewers on the Netflix one.

I believe this was recorded before Britney spoke in court in June, and it was Britney speaking that made her want to speak up herself on Controlling.

Bad luck on timing for Netflix, their doc was already a little stale before it aired

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Imagine if someone brought out receipts of his signature on the report. He probably would of had a heart attack right there. 

He was giving arrogance the 2 mins he was on. I would have never included him in the doc at all since he added nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Korb said:

He was giving arrogance the 2 mins he was on. I would have never included him in the doc at all since he added nothing. 

Jenny says they were friends for years after. They all 3 helped her sign a court doc but it didn't work. How is that pointless?

Did everyone miss this part? 

I stayed up til 3 AM. to watch it and I just did another re-watch. This was OK, not great. Controlling Britney Spears was fantastic and completely overshadowed this one and Framing Britney Spears was also way better IMO. It was great to see Jordan and I am proud of him dragging Loucifer herself, and it was nice to see Fe even though she wouldn't really say much. I liked the Rolling Stone lady talking about trying to help her, that upset me. Poor Britney. Nothing really new for us fans, but this is still pro-Britney and good for her.

I did NOT like them showing so much of 2007 especially after ELC said that she would not do that. Well, she did. Anyway it was fine. People should watch it. It was 3rd in my eyes, and CNN one was a total skip and garbage. 

OH and I am glad that guy from FTR read the note. I know he did it on Tiktok forever ago, but I was glad it was showcased in the Netflix doc and I am glad the voicemail from B to a lawyer was shown on such a big platform too. All things I already knew, but good for the GP to see who weren't paying attention like us fans.

I just didn't know about her trying to hire a new lawyer in 2009 through that journalist, the rest is pretty much well known for the fans but it is useful for the GP clearly. I just found it quite boring for the most part and i fear that GP could stop watching soon after the first 15 minutes.... at the same time it is necessary to be that specific about the conservatorship to understand the facts so this was probably the only way. All that space to Adnan, Lufti and K-fed lawyer tho... :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

You can see that Felicia knows stuff but won't tell, that freaking Lou must be terryfing, what is she part of the Mafia? Why is everybody so scared of that witch? 

The last part with Britney testimony is really well done, they used also images and videos and that made me cry:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: even if I heard it like 20 times already:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: it just breaks me everytime:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I didn't like the ambulance night narrative nor Sam Lufti on it. Oh, and I didn't like those people claiming they don't really like her music nor pop music. Like come on. BUT the documentary is good work. Even if she does not like these type of documentaries, Britney needed it. General public could see the whole situation from other perspective. They used to see Britney as someone insane or crazy... it's enough. Britney deserves respect and freedom. 

I got emotional at the end... she's so strong and I wish she does not feel alone never again in the future.

Watching it right now but I had to stop it because I'm f *ucking in shock right now!

The story about the way Britney tried to hired a new lawyer, was insaaaaaane! I would'nt never believe it if it wasn't out from the journalist's mouth herself. I can stop thinking the way Britney felt at this specific moment. Her heart beating so loud for doing this "illegal" thing, hiding and going in the bathroom... And when her father found out, I guess they punished her so bad... And it's broke my heart! Only for this part and the mentioning of L.T., I'm glad this document is now out!

• Love 6