[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

That was mediocre at best :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Where is that one person who told me the people involved were brilliant and it was going to be groundbreaking? Nothing new whatsoever. A waste of time. 

And it did show footage Britney wouldn’t want to see. They could not even respect that one aspect.

The good side of it is that they shared Britney’s testimony and put some focus on Lou, and that will be for everyone to see on Netflix. But they literally jumped on the bandwagon putting all this old information together without bringing anything new. It wasn’t really that entertaining to watch either by the way it was put together… I fear this won’t help much. The NYT docs should be available on Netflix instead.

Britney vs Spears feels grubby to me. There were SO MANY Team Con members in this and the nice guy photographer lost house points for bigging up Jason Trawick. Weird points for me:

1. Erin said she wouldn't show Britney's decline in 2007-2008 and she did EXACTLY that for 75% of the documentary.
  2. They reinforced the idea she locked herself in the bathroom and threatened her son's life. What about Lutfi's part in being in this, the 'friend' who told her to wait in the bathroom?
  3. They showed her being 'crazy' and erratic. Adnan validated this with her Addarall taking. Adnan has been proved to be a snaky *****.
  4. They gave Sam Lutfi a platform but made sure that woman, Lynne's biographer, gave her reply to the question about him crushing up Britney's pills - enhancing the undue influence of the conservatorship argument and I believe he's hired to play this role to validate the c-ship.
  5. They gave Adnan (as well as Sam) a platform thus enforcing that the papz were not as bad as made out
  6. They gave turd, Mark Kaplan a platform who gave that weird reply about her not controlling her IG; about being a weird prisoner of war who has to write messages on tree barks and throw it over the fence for a gardener. WTF? That was suspicious and mocking Britney's situation.

I swear this was subliminal to plant the idea that yes, the conservatorship is corrupted, but Britney, even without it will ALWAYS be questionable. I feel it's got Team Con energy all over it and I don't like it one bit.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, lali92 said:

For some nothing is enough. Could you imagine a year ago that a proBritney doc in 2021 titled Britney VS Spears will air globally on Netflix  featuring breatheheavy?

And like half of you was claiming it will never happen, and then it did. Nothing is good enough really.

Exactly. They have been this way for years. Complaining about albums, videos all this crap. I hope Britney does retire. I bet they would have stuff to say about that too. It's ridiculous. Like did Netflix have to do this doc? Does the GP know really whats going on??? It's so dumb. The doc was executed perfectly. Nobody is talking about Andrew Gallery or the other stuff either. 

I bet once Britney is freed and out of the conservatorship I will see comments about unhappiness for that or the dress Britney wears to her wedding to Sam. 

This doc spreads so much more awareness to the GP. Like we should be thankful that people care enough to make an effort. But no it's not enough. 

Why don't they use their coin to make a Doc then? Pitch it to Hulu. Lmao. I'm done. Good morning. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 5

God that was an emotional watch. I thought it was so well done and I felt the right time was taken explaining each point but I wish they had gone in on Lou Taylor more. This documentary was very well made and God bless Jenny. 

This beautiful girl has captured all of our hearts. She’s unreal. One in a million. #freebritney