[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I haven't had the chance to watch yet as i've had an insanely busy day at work, what are everyone's thoughts?!

It's getting some hate but I thought it was well done. A million times better than CNN, but it's not hard to top Rose O'Donnell saying she would hang around a hotel waiting for a glimpse of Britney.

I thought they did a great job of bringing in a variety of sources and relying on court docs to back up details. 

Anyone know if this is streaming any place online/other than Netflix?

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I haven't had the chance to watch yet as i've had an insanely busy day at work, what are everyone's thoughts?!

it has more Adnan and Lutfit than what we'd love to, but I think there are some key stuff that is worth watching, like certain stuff that's written in court documents, documents that we don't have yet, from when she was with Jason, etc. 

There's also some footage, like Circus rehearsal

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh no, you're not :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

I've been producing my own documentary about another topic for the past 18 years and all of my own time, money, and energy goes into that (so far)...So yes, unfortunately, I'm a poor puta. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

When the time is right, I'd sure love to land  a nice NY Times or Netflix production deal, though! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Like 2

As someone said it is pretty much just restating things that fans have known for  a while but great insight for the general public.

I didn't mind the Adnan interview because he obviously was close with her.  Sam was a strange choice especially unless you're going to go into something more specific.  His part was so general that it wasn't really even needed.

Did we already know it was Jenny from Rolling Stone who met Brit in the bathroom to sign papers??  That felt like a reveal to me but maybe I just didn't know.

That ending made me tear up.  Hearing her speak and seeing clips of her killing it was just so heartbreaking to connect what has really happened to her. 

So I still haven't got round to watching this yet. I'm gonna have dinner and watch Bake Off and then I should be able to watch this. Had stuff to take care of earlier today.

And my friend said no to watching this over Teleparty so I'll be alone :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1