[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

I appreciated the doc, I think it’s perfect for the GP to learn some facts that we as fans, already know.
I was shocked but not surprised to know about all the medication they’re giving to Britney. It was also interesting to get Andrew Gallery’s POV and the role of Jason in this mess.

I feel like some points weren’t explored enough, but I was glad miss Lou was dragged yet again. 
And I don’t blame Fe for not speaking about Lou and Jamie. She talks about what she really knows and not her opinions and thoughts. I mean, how could she answers if Britney still loves to perform? That’s a thing only Britney herself can answer.

I think they’ve done a good job at playing the nostalgia card. I was already crying with the Hawaii concert scenes. Good job reminding us why we love her. The ending got me in tears again.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

What is Fe doing herself now anyway? Before the pandemic she was working for Max Martin when his musical launched in London, and she was living there for a bit.

Is she relying on these documentaries as a subsidiary income... Questions. 

She works with the Jonas Brothers… don’t be a **** she could retire if she wanted to 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Markoct said:

Guys i asked my parents to watch it and call me immediatly aftet to get reactions lol.

Mom: this is real?  Was her first question. "why are they doing this to her" and "where is her mom"  was asked 196286 times - cant believe this is happing in the modern world was what it came to.

DAD: He though he is in for a treat of dance and music and wasnt aware of any of this. he bashed California for it and said you always think these celebs have the best life and never know whats hapoening beuind the curtain. He went to to talk about audrey hepburn and how this reminded him of her apparently he was obsessed with her back then. My mom also said my dad got angry and half watched it after lol. He is very emotional so i dint blame him.

You are welcome. off to my lfe.:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Feels good to read your parents reactions 😄 They sound great btw. Good to get that perspective of someone hearing about all this for the first time.

I finally watched it.

That was very hard to watch.:shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Errin Carr Lee did a great job. Hopefully all conservatorship people will get a life sentence! I wanted to apologize to Jason Trawick, I had a bad opinion of him.  Lou is finished, Sam Ingham should end up in the e******* ch*** with Jamie.
If Judge Brenda Penny doesn't remove Jamie tomorrow, I hope Matthew Rosengart takes care of her properly!

#FreeBritney

This is the better doc. People are forgetting the first one (framing) didnt even name Lou Taylor. Also the first one felt like conspiracy by the end (to the gp) because Britney at the time hadn't spoken about it in court. This one goes straight to the juicy parts and has that powerful ending that made me cry a lot unlike the other three.

• Like 1