Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

omg it just hit me !!! this guy is too good looking / successful to be this bitter, so he's just doing this so he can be on the news.

i've seen several articles where he's like "i cant believe people cares my moms is the britney spears' case judge" so he's kinda just riding this little fame wave and is causing controversy.

clever.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

He’s using this case for some fame. I had no idea who he was and still wouldn’t if it wasn’t for Britney.  Britney No GIF

her impact - literally she’s so famous being the son of her judge gets you a career; my god and people have called her irrelevant.

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1

Like some of you guys, I didn't know she was black either. We called out everyone that is doing her wrong for her conservatorship and this wasn't an attack on her only. Based on what her son said, we should excuse her actions and role she played in the conservatorship because she is a black woman? Hmm.. No. Also I'm a POC so does that make me a "racist white fan"? I hate her family so I guess I'm a POC that's a racist white fan that also has internalized racism. It seems like I got issues ya'll. 

Gen Z need to stop making things a race issue.

just because his mum is black and earnt her right to study law does not mean that people are angry at her decisions for being black.

I didn’t even know what race she was till now and I didn’t have much of an opinion just a hope that she is able to allow the system to help our girl. I don’t think who she is has ever been interrogated or used as a negative in this case and if he’s seeing it is then I am sorry for that.

I think people need to steer clear of twitter. The people that have been in this movement the whole time don’t feel that way.

gen z on tik tok probably do because they are weird (soz if that is you reading but Yall make any excuse to play a race card when it hasn’t even been mentioned… idk why he’s saying this)

however I don’t think it’s healthy for the case if it begins to conflict the interest of the law and judge penny’s judgement of this is how they’re viewing the situaiton

The thing is, because there are racist ********* in every segment of society, sadly there surely ARE some Britney fans who are levelling racist attacks against the judge, which is awful. But to say that’s what’s behind the movement is oversimplifying things HUGELY. Like many others have pointed out, many people do not, or didn’t for a long time, even know that Judge Penny is a black woman. 

• Like 2

He is being racially abused and so is his mother so I don't blame him for feeling some type of way. People need to stop @ him on twitter and harassing the guy. He is reacting to comments like this (this is mild compared to the other **** I've seen) : 

And people dismissing his lived experience in this thread. FYI there is no such thing as a race card 🙄

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Britney fans aren't racist! I've been viewing this forum for many years, even before I even made an account and I never met a racist Britney fan. Sounds to me he might be though as the first thing that came out of his mouth about Britney is her fans are white racist. I ain't got time for this bull****. We all bleed red, stop discriminating against the color of someone's skin. 

• Like 1