Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh no one had a clue the judge even had a son. HE was the one that started tweeting about it, and posting the pictures of her mom on the set of that show. That's  why people made the thread, not the other way around

I don't condone the harassment, but he shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Again, no one attacked him for years, because no one had idea he even existed, until he started bragging about her mom being the judge on Britney's case.

Idk remember all that, still doesn’t give people the right to harass him. He probably should’ve kept his mouth shut, but his statement isn’t far fetch either. I see the nasty things people say on here so I can only imagine what they dm him. This could me making the situation worse than good tbh.

This has nothing to do with race, and everything to to with the broken legal system in California 

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Idk remember all that, still doesn’t give people the right harass him. He probably should’ve kept his mouth shut, but his statement isn’t wrong either. I see the nasty things people say on here so I can only imagine what they dm him. This could me making the situation worse than good tbh 

Yeah, I don't doubt he's received nasty comments, just like Jamie Lynn, Lou Taylor, Lynne or anyone else involved in the case, and that's not ok.

But it's unfair to dismiss an entire, INTERNATIONAL movement and ignorantly say the whole thing is driven by white racist people, instead of just calling out those that insulted him. I'm sorry, but he put himself in this situation, and he should've known better, both because he is a person that works in the entertainment industry, and also because his mom has been a judge for years now and he should know how inappropriate it is to talk about a legal case of hers (especially such a controversial case that has millions of people infuriated around the world).

Yes, racism exists, and sadly, there must be racists within the movement too. But, not to make things any better, there's much more people that genuinely despise her for her position in the case and what she's done over the years (or mostly what she hasn't done), independently of her race or their race, and I think everyone should be able to understand that difference.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Well I'm half black, so he can't use the race card against my criticisms of Judge Penny. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Hell, I didn't even know that she was black; I just assumed she was of Italian descent or had a really bad tan.

He really needs to just shut the hell up and stay out of this because he's only making himself look like a whiny child. 

Ate My Food GIFs | Tenor

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I don't doubt he's received nasty comments, just like Jamie Lynn, Lou Taylor, Lynne or anyone else involved in the case, and that's not ok.

But it's unfair to dismiss an entire, INTERNATIONAL movement and ignorantly say the whole thing is driven by white racist people, instead of just calling out those that insulted him. I'm sorry, but he put himself in this situation, and he should've known better, both because he is a person that works in the entertainment industry, and also because his mom has been a judge for years now and he should know how inappropriate it is to talk about a legal case of hers (especially such a controversial case that has millions of people infuriated around the world).

Yes, racism exists, and sadly, there must be racists within the movement too. But, not to make things any better, there's much more people that genuinely despise her for her position in the case and what she's done over the years (or mostly what she hasn't done), independently of her race or their race, and I think everyone should be able to understand that difference.

I’ll be glad when she finally free Britney because all this is just too much. I have never been nasty to anyone of those people. I say my peace on here & that be that, but I’m not harassing her mom, sis or anybody else. It don’t solve anything 

4 hours ago, Rik said:

I don’t think there’s anything racist about pointing out the wrong that his mother has done. That being said…….. why are so many of u accusing him of using a “race card”. That’s weird. Systemic racism is very real. On that note….

There is some big conflict between first sentence of yours to rest of it. Your first sentence is literally pointing out he used a race card and in rest of it you are denying it. Are you aware of it that you are calling it out as a race card without naming it?

I honestly dislike that woman really much yet I never thought she was black.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Well I'm half black, so he can't use the race card against my criticisms of Judge Penny. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Hell, I didn't even know that she was black; I just assumed she was of Italian descent or had a really bad tan.

He really needs to just shut the hell up and stay out of this because he's only making himself look like a whiny child. 

Ate My Food GIFs | Tenor

But sis, how did you think for a second that JcPenny was Italian with a tan  :queenie_falling_dying_dead: ? 

16-brenda_16.jpg

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’ll be glad when she finally free Britney because all this is just too much. I have never been nasty to anyone of those people. I say my peace on here & that be that, but I’m not harassing her mom, sis or anybody else. It don’t solve anything 

Good for you Mother Theresa of the internet

• Haha 3

I don’t know why some fans are offended by questioning Brenda Penny’s actions as a vendetta against the most famous white superstar. Wouldn’t that be a possibility, even if it’s not very likely? Because I do believe Britney has been targeted for being Britney, by many people here. That kind of corruption is so big it must have a motive, either emotional or financial, or both. And her son’s words just reinforced the former. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: I forgot about this hypothetical situation until her son opened his stupid mouth to be honest. I see bias here even if that’s not the case, I think she should be replaced.

We literally had no idea she was black you fuking clown! LMAO

Also criticizing a person of color does not = racism. Race was never mention in the countless threads I've read on this forum on the topic of the conservatorship and Judge Penny. 

Sit your *** down and mind your own business little boy.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 2