Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

She’s really just doing her job. 

it’s innocent until proven guilty . I don’t get why she should change all the rules for Britney . 

fans seem to just believe everything they think Britney says or feels. But like Britney said we don’t know half the story .

I support her but I also believe there’s two sides … the fan base I don’t know project way too much of their own feelings on Britney. and when Britney doesn’t comply than it must not be her fault . Britney isn’t perfect … not everyone is a villain 

The judge who got her into this should be getting more hate than Jcpenny. Let’s not forget Jcpenny allowed Rosengart  to represent Britney.

I think Jordan should have people ages show next to their posts 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Who cares what he thinks. He is a nobody. He leeches off his mother for a career, just like Britney’s family leeches off her. He is the Jamie Lynn Spears in this situation 

Even if he does have one hes about to be cancelled if he keeps bashing the movement.

Every second that goes by is harmfull for Brit.

Ppl who dont care for the #FreeBritney movement, like Perez Hilton and such are TRASH.

• Love 1

Again, we can't keep offending people online (some with racists slurs) and then be outrage cause they're trying to defend themselves.

Even in this forum, has a thread somewhere about how the judge is mishandling Britney's case cause "she is black and is looking for revange on white people" (wich must be the most stupid thing I ever heard). 🤦‍♂️

I hate the judge as much as anybody in here, but let's not pretend that his comments are coming from nowhere. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Again, we can't keep offending people online (some with racists slurs) and then be outrage cause they're trying to defend themselves.

Even in this forum, has a thread somewhere about how the judge is mishandling Britney's case cause "she is black and is looking for revange on white people" (wich must be the most stupid thing I ever heard). 🤦‍♂️

I hate the judge as much as anybody in here, but let's not pretend that his comments are coming from nowhere. 

Ok but you can’t take one or two troll comments and crucify an entire fan base who is justifiably outraged by how his mother has been handling this case. He should stay OUT of it even if it concerns his mother. This isn’t a case of a celebrity being criticized. She’s a judge who is supposed to do right always. He is just fueling fires and the fact people defend him is laughable 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Soso said:

Conflict of interest! @rennen @danny1994 @SlayOut :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

E8sjdwDWEAIEAe6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thanks for seeking my attention. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

What are you trying to claim with this excerpt about financial and business dealings? That Prentice Penny only has a career because of who his mom is? Or that he’s exploiting his mom’s position as a judge to secure business dealings? She became a judge in 2018, and his career existed long before that. You also have no evidence of this happening. Unless you do?

I’m not sure if you shared this excerpt because of his Tweets? Because I don’t know how his Tweets about harassment from a group of fans/random trolls has anything to do with financial or business dealings. His Tweets also do not reveal or suggest how his mom is presiding over the conservatorship. Just because he Tweets back at fans or responds to harassment doesn’t indicate that Judge Penny will rule one way or another. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

In response to the original post, maybe he should take a step back from Twitter. Lmfao

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

im not white and im part of the movement. whats good prentice?

by the way its not our fault that you went online bragging about how good as judge you mother was. shut up

What I've loved about the Britney movement is how many people who have united in her cause. I see people of all colours, s.e.xualities, opposing political spectrums, all religious communities (and athiests!), countries that are so different, and so on, that I think it's been quite beautiful to witness. To think it took Britney Spears to unite world consciousness for a brief time and show us what we can achieve in so doing! There's a lesson in that alone for us all to learn. That's not to say Prentice isn't getting his fair share of racial flack because those people just can't help their d.a.m.n. selves. But for the most part, I see more people coming together than seeing racial backlash. I see racism more in the Q-Anon arena when it's shoved in my face. Those folks are terrified of EVERYBODY!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok but you can’t take one or two troll comments and crucify an entire fan base who is justifiably outraged by how his mother has been handling this case. He should stay OUT of it even if it concerns his mother. This isn’t a case of a celebrity being criticized. She’s a judge who is supposed to do right always. He is just fueling fires and the fact people defend him is laughable 

You should scream that to fans that keep sending him hateful racists massages, including creating threads in here to incite people to do the same. Yes, he should be out of this, and the first people who needs to understand that is the fans. 

1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

You should scream that to fans that keep sending him hateful racists massages, including creating threads in here to incite people to do the same. Yes, he should be out of this, and the first people who needs to understand that is the fans. 

I haven’t seen any hateful racist messages to call out. Care to point them out? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2