Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

If you’re literally accusing someone of using the “race card” then that means that he’s right. Instead of proving him right why not just mention the fact that you don’t like her decisions regarding the way she’s presiding over this case instead of saying “using the race card..how surprising” or “slaving a white woman” like just stop.

• Like 1

I don’t think there’s anything racist about pointing out the wrong that his mother has done. That being said…….. why are so many of u accusing him of using a “race card”. That’s weird. Systemic racism is very real. On that note….

Like I’ve dealt w racist ppl on exhale in the past so it wouldn’t surprise me if some terrible fans have said some terrible things.   But that doesn’t take away from the fact that Britney has many BIPOC fans, including myself and others on this very site and beyond. Not even suggesting that anti blackness doesn’t exist, it’s cross cutting and it’s stupid to even deny that. All cultures have anti blackness, colourism even exists in Black communities. That's how deep it is.

that being said, I do think he is also think he’s rude for constantly shading fans. Purposely looking for attention in an ongoing case that he shouldn’t even be discussing with his mother in the first place, let alone comment on a public platform. He shouldn’t have even talked about how the judge was his mother.

He’s very annoying for posting pictures of his mother’s cameo during all of this. I genuinely think some people are looking for clout and attention (him). It backfired on him when he realized his mother was likely involved in the corruption that is the guardianship system that served to benefit the courts and conservators. It’s horrible. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if some people have said some racist things on Twitter to him and Brenda. 

20 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

If you’re literally accusing someone of using the “race card” then that means that he’s right. Instead of proving him right why not just mention the fact that you don’t like her decisions regarding the way she’s presiding over this case instead of saying “using the race card..how surprising” or “slaving a white woman” like just stop.

Exactly!!! It’s been a couple post about her being maybe racist, which proves his point. 
She hasn’t done anything bad since Britney went the first time. She maybe has move slow, but she has remove Jamie as conservator of her person, let Britney speak public, and allow her to have her own lawyer without being evaluated!!! These are major wins! She came in 2016 at time everything was fine even we thought everything was good. She denied the push up, ok it’s not the end of the world Jesus. The moment it’s not in Britney favor she’s corrupt & racist. This lady knows the public is watching but she also has tone  neutral. 
let’s wait till the 29th to start attacking her. 

He didn’t start bothering us, we started bothering him I remember they had thread about him being the judge son & a lot of FANS started to harass him. Now that he’s calling out the harassment y’all want to act 😮 surprised :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: I mean I know it comes out of love for Britney but some fans take it too far! I done seen a lot & I just keep quiet 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I knew who Prentice Penny was before all of this (I’m a big fan of Insecure and he interviews Issa Rae at the end of every episode), but I never would’ve put two and two together and thought the judge was his mother. HE inserted himself into the conversation with the  “my mama don’t play” tweet and is obnoxiously complaining about Britney fans… and now these racism accusations? I don’t doubt that he’s gotten some nasty, inappropriate messages, and that’s not okay, but he also knew he made himself a target by bragging about his mother’s identity which is unprofessional and unethical. Unfortunately for him, many of us are not white and never brought race into the conversation. We are angry with his mom because she has failed to take action against the abusive conservatorship, period.

• Love 7
  • Like 2