Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

1 hour ago, GregX said:

While I agree with some of the responses that Penny isn’t the best person for this case, I also want to point out that the term “race card” is offensive. It would be one thing if I saw it once but it’s damn near every other comment. 

POC don’t walk around with a Pokémon deck of “social issues” cards ready to throw it whenever we can.  For all we know, Penny could really have racist threats coming her way. Would not be surprised. I just saw a “free Britney” supporter under a tweet thread about JT losing his friend and backup singer. Literally a woman (who happens to be black) died and has been with him for years, to the point all the fans felt the loss too. That free Britney supporter said no one cares and made fun of her for dying.  

My point is there are some fans in this movement who do give it a bad rep. We can say he’s wrong about judge penny without dismissing his reality to a race card. Especially when most of the people who use that term are not POC. It’s literally a term created to weaponize our reactions to living in a world where we are not equal.

Seriously

It's wild seeing a bunch of white twinks go off on someone because of the experience they have had. We don't see all the DM's they are probably sent. People are WAY more aggressive and wild in DM's as they feel they can say whatever they want and it wont be seen. Race is almost always at play when it comes to poc in just about any space unfortunately. 

There is no doubt in my mind that atleast a few random wild stans have said some racially fueled crap to them, considering some of the stuff that has been said in here. 'Race card' is such a gaslighting phrase alone. 

• Love 1

Oh piss off with the racist narrative. Not everything has to be about that!! So tired of things always being twisted and blamed on racism. This has to do with a person's freedom, ability to speak, ability to live without being caged and manipulated. Something you'd think a black person would stand up for and fight against, not twist the narrative into a selfish and completely wrong case..

Quit diverting the kssue: your mum is trash and an enabler who does not stand for justice and human rights but instead stands for criminal organizations in which she benefits greatly from. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

Did he delete his tweet ? 

I think so. 

He's a brainless idiot if he really thinks this is about race.

So Jamie and Lou are black aswell??? 

I don't give a damn what skin colour someone has. It could be pink and glittery if that person is a useless ***hole then they gotta go. 

• Like 1

The clowns in this thread saying she (Brenda) must be racist and imposing this absurd assumption that black people like making white people suffer need ******* Jesus for real I swear to God y’all be the dumbest fools I’ve ever seen online sometimes… first off, the first people to point to a “rAce cArD” being played are those who are skeptical of racism in the first place, which is trash in itself. Next Brenda Penny might be corrupt and have a conflict of interest but the assumption that she is mismanaging the case due to a racial resentment against whites is the most childish and ignorant type of WHITE resentment assumption possible. Exhale has always been known to be the dumpster fire of messy Britney fans but today literally shocked me seeing page after page of this clown foolishness. 

Okay, sure, his made accomplished many things, all odds against her. Now, at some point im sure she made some mistakes. How would he feel if his mother made a few mistakes and completely lost ALL of her freedom. Would he blame her being a slave to a conservator racism? Or would he completely resent the judge that did that to his mother? He's trying to humamize her but he's too blinded to even see whats really going on here. No one cares that shes black!! Idc what color she is, shes continually dismissed Britney in court with proof of abuse right in front of her. Its not a race thing, he's the one making it that right now. 

Most of the people we are upset with are WHITE! They are criminals, thats all it comes down to

• Like 1

I think we should focus on freeing Britney, and our energies on taking Jamie out of the picture by unearthing as much information as possible. Attacking the judge is not a good approach to this problem, and neither is bickering with her son on Twitter. It's not doing the movement any good. 

• Like 1

you know what I hate to say it, but here goes.

First of all,  i'm not surprised. Any time some one doesn't have a valid argument they bring up racism. Secondly, it's racist to say Britney only has white fan supporting this movement when we know Britney's star status extends to very diverse people of all backgrounds male and female. Thirdly, we could say the same about his mother; we could say she won't free Britney bc she's racist, but I haven't seen many people take that angle. I saw a thread last month on here about it and most people concluded that penny wasn't racist; just corrupt.  To sum it up, racism has NOTHING    to do with #freeBritney, but everything to do with corruption.

side note: some of yall said to leave him alone and he has nothing to do with it etc. Well the fact that he's commenting on it tells me his mom has shared small details with him. I don't agree in attacking people or cursing them but he's bringing himself into this position to be attacked on media. WE should get his shows cancelled on hbo

final note: The fact that he's playing himself and mom as the victims tells me all I need to know; that she's a biased judge. He cares more about his image and his mothers more than the fact that Britney has been abused and a prisoner for 13 years. He wants sympathy, but where's his sympathy for Britney?

I'm done with him :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Love 1