Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

This is heart-breaking :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I mean, we've known one of the voicemails for years (and a lot of people ignored it so I hope you're not saying "why didnt he release them years ago?" :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:) but it's still terrible and you can hear in her voice how she's afraid of being caught. And it's also heart-breaking the fact that every single rumor we've known for years are now being confirmed with even more evidence. I really hope Britney sues every single person who put her in the conservatorship. She will never recover the time they stole her with her kids :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I still hate Sam and think he's as bad as Team Con but I really feel this is true and that he has a lot of evidence against Team Con and I hope he leaks all of it. I still hope he never gets close to Britney again... 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

My point is even if these voicemails are leaked by S.L. to the public, Rosengart probably already has them and they will use them in the court if they are authentic. Meaning S.L. isn't the one who discovered these voice mails or he is a hero but he is now using them to get points. I coudn't care less about what this guy is saying.

So, her cries might be similar but that doesn't mean they are authentic. Because these are released after the hearing so there is a chance they've been created after the hearing as well. And that's not even the point here, we already have the testimony and she has a lawyer with whom she can talk to and check everything with. So there is no need for Sam Lutfis or his kind to come out and leak BS.

Cute straw..

8 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I think she's extremely intelligent, just don't think it sound like something she would say, I could be wrong though  

There’s an email from Lutfi that’s been circulated where he tells her what legal language to use in these calls 

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Anything helps I guess. Don't hate the source, hate the system. 

First, 'anything helps' is a very damaged mentality knowing that he had a huge impact on why all of this has started in the first place.

Second, he is not the source. He is just sharing an information - either false or true - that's already out there with the fans and trying to gain sympathy. This post he shared has no meaning other than making some fans feel sympathy for Britney and be angry about the situations and get sided with Lutfi. If what he is saying is true, these recordings are already filed in the court documents and Rosengart has access to them and if they are authentic they will use them in the next hearing. But giving the fans something to be angry at has ZERO impact on the legal battle Britney is having at the moment. He is just trying to gain the trust of the fans. Do not let that happen. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

First, 'anything helps' is a very damaged mentality knowing that he had a huge impact on why all of this has started in the first place.

Second, he is not the source. He is just sharing an information - either false or true - that's already out there with the fans and trying to gain sympathy. This post he shared has no meaning other than making some fans feel sympathy for Britney and be angry about the situations and get sided with Lutfi. If what he is saying is true, these recordings are already filed in the court documents and Rosengart has access to them and if they are authentic they will use them in the next hearing. But giving the fans something to be angry at has ZERO impact on the legal battle Britney is having at the moment. He is just trying to gain the trust of the fans. Do not let that happen. 

100%.

The fanbase is heavily criticizing Lynne right now, saying it's, "Too little, too late."

Where's the same venom towards Lutfi for sitting on these for 13 years? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

He's a very manipulative person...There's an emotional reaction to hearing these calls, and he knows it.

He's very strategically waited until after Britney, all on her own, secured a brilliant, power-list lawyer to drop these recordings...For what other reason that to gain the attention and support of the fanbase to make it look like he actually did something? 

Look how well it's working. 

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

25 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Hopefully Britney can attest to those recordings. I don't know if they have been circulating or if they are true, I'm just saying it is better late than never. It's definitely ****ty that is has been the latter. Hopefully Rosengart has them. It sounds like they didn't until now? On one hand I don't trust Lutfi, everyone in Hollywood has an ulterior motive imo ... on the other hand, if it brings a whole new light to the case and brings attention to it, at the very least that's something. Even if it is nothing. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

The one that leaked back in 2009 that was reposted with the collection of voicemails always seemed legit to me. I just wish people listened back then. I feel like the only places picking up the voicemail in 2009 were gossip/tabloid sites without much credibility behind them.

The other three leaks don't sound like Britney at all to me. Anyone else? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Two things I can say with certainty: Britney knew the cship was wrong from day one and tried to fight it all along. Sam L was not good for Britney then and would not be any good in her life now. There are literally videos of Brit asking paps for their phones and telling them Sam is hiding or tampering with her cell. Check out these videos 

Sam is so scary to me. He is literally obsessed with her to this day…….

• Like 1
19 hours ago, neverover said:

From what was said in that instagram account, they already sent this to the lawyer. What is worse is that these are sent to Judge Goetz and Ingham, but they dismiss it because they deemed it as fake.

Found this in exhale as well, John Eardley being disbarred might've been related to Britney's case:

fake ?! how the F do they claim it's fake when all they have to do is ask Britney herself? this is the worst case of corrupt i've ever seen. nothing makes sense

• Love 1