Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

12 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Idk I don't trust him. Also, no offense to Britney but I don't think she would be talking about constitutional and civil rights.

Also, it's a bit odd she doesn't address him by Sam or anything, a man that used to live in her house.

She wasn’t addressing Sam in these voicemails, she was addressing judges. She’s talking about her constitutional rights because she is talking to..judges. From what he is saying, she called a bunch of them with the same transcript in hope for a response and got nothing.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Just now, _lebot said:

She wasn’t addressing Sam in these voicemails, she was addressing judges. She’s talking her constitutional rights because she is talking to..judges. From what he is saying she called a bunch of them with the same transcript in hope for a response and got nothing.

She was addressing lawyers*

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, _lebot said:

In his post he says judges. Lawyers don’t have the right to appoint other lawyers 

no one sends voicemails to judges, she was talking to lawyers, saying that she wanted them to represent her

this was used as evidence in court and they weren't sent to judges

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

She has videos where she has been extremely articulate. Shes not a dumb blonde .  Being Britney Spears is an act. We do not see the real women behind the brand. For someone trapped ..I am sure shes done plenty of research through the years attempting to dissolve her conservatorship . Then her team found out and hence why phones and all have been removed. Give this woman due credit . Its her voice .. shes lucid, competent , bright .. shes not an idiot.

I think she's extremely intelligent, just don't think it sound like something she would say, I could be wrong though  

• Love 2