Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

16 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I just hope y’all still understand that Sam does not need to in her life aswell he’s worse than them 

No WAY that he is worse than them. No ******* way. What they have done to her for 13 years, slavery, taken her kids away, told the world and the court that she is so vaguely “crazy” that she can’t have human rights, sterilised her, abused her physically and emotionally, silenced her, cut off all of her friends. No ******* way he is worse than that. He was the one who told photographers that she was NOT crazy or unstable in 2008. He told her she was an adult who could do what she wanted. He told the world that she was a good mother. His reputation was destroyed and he was the only one going through that hell for her. Her so called “best friend” Cade did NOT do that for her. Her boyfriend, Sam Asghari has NOT done this for her. He started to support Free Britney the bare minimum after it was pretty safe to. Fe has NOT done this. Her siblings have NOT done this. Her mother has NOT done this. None of her former friends either. Lance Bass even did the opposite and went and told the world to trust the system that has abused and tortured her for 13 years. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

No WAY that he is worse than them. No ******* way. What they have done to her for 13 years, slavery, taken her kids away, told the world and the court that she is so vaguely “crazy” that she can’t have human rights, sterilised her, abused her physically and emotionally, silenced her, cut off all of her friends. No ******* way he is worse than that. He was the one who told photographers that she was NOT crazy or unstable in 2008. He told her she was an adult who could do what she wanted. He told the world that she was a good mother. His reputation was destroyed and he was the only one going through that hell for her. Her so called “best friend” Cade did NOT do that for her. Her boyfriend, Sam Asghari has NOT done this for her. He started to support Free Britney the bare minimum after it was pretty safe to. Fe has NOT done this. Her siblings have NOT done this. Her mother has NOT done this. None of her former friends either. Lance Bass even did the opposite and went and told the world to trust the system that has abused and tortured her for 13 years. 

you ll make me puke with all this positivity about Osama Leftie , he s nasty too.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Relax! You sound like you are his family or... himself. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Relax! You sound like you are his family or... himself. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Really?! I just wrote in this thread that just because I refuse to hate him because strangers tells me to, I am not gonna 100% support him either. I’ll wait until Britney is free IF she wants to talk about him, Billy B etc, her Instagram, before I’ll decide on any of this.

But it is pretty clear why I think that there is no ******* way he could be “worse than them”. I just listed the most awful things you can do to another human being in the comment you quoted and all you can come up with is “relax”? In that case you sound like a relative of Lance Bass. 
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Really?! I just wrote in this thread that just because I refuse to hate him because strangers tells me to, I am not gonna 100% support him either. I’ll wait until Britney is free IF she wants to talk about him, Billy B etc, her Instagram, before I’ll decide on any of this.

But it is pretty clear why I think that there is no ******* way he could be “worse than them”. I just listed the most awful things you can do to another human being in the comment you quoted and all you can come up with is “relax”? In that case you sound like a relative of Lance Bass. 
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Markthepop said:

Umm were you around when they were together? He talk to her reckless & was encouraging her erratic behavior. that’s not a good person. He didn’t try to get her help, he used her for fame & power. He did not have good intentions at all 

11 hours ago, Markthepop said:

The only reason Sam Lutfi is better than team con is because team con beat him to it. Lutfi probably regret the fact that he didn't become a conservator in the first place. If he got a chance, I can assure Sam Lutfi will be as cruel if not worse than Jamie and Spears family. I mean, this guy invented the idea of drugging Britney before it was cool. Too bad Sam is not well versed in probate law and white collar organized crime. He is just a small timer trying to make it big in Hollywood.

But anyway, it's good that these manipulators is fighting with each other. I appreciate the voicemail leak. Although I won't be worried too much about Sam. Britney still have restraining order against him. So bye bye Lutfi, you will not be missed. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, neverover said:

The only reason Sam Lutfi is better than team con is because team con beat him to it. Lutfi probably regret the fact that he didn't become a conservator in the first place. If he got a chance, I can assure Sam Lutfi will be as cruel if not worse than Jamie and Spears family. I mean, this guy invented the idea of drugging Britney before it was cool. Too bad Sam is not well versed in probate law and white collar organized crime. He is just a small timer trying to make it big in Hollywood.

But anyway, it's good that these manipulators is fighting with each other. I appreciate the voicemail leak. Although I won't be worried too much about Sam. Britney still have restraining order against him. So bye bye Lutfi, you will not be missed. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Yes, exactly. I didn’t say that he was good. I said that what they did to her for 13 years is just not possible to triumph for anyone else so far. I have now got some insight to examples of why he has done her wrong, but most comments about him online are just pure hate (and even racism like up here in the thread). I don’t understand how anyone gets convinced just by “He is a bad guy, ok?” “He is a monster! Courtney Love said she hates him”. That is not convincing at all, there has to be facts, examples and I have seen very few facts and examples and mostly just negative adjectives, which is empty and makes it look like bullying.

10 hours ago, Xanax said:

I’m starting to think Sam Lufti /ISN’T/ the bad guy here…… or is it just me?

I never thought he was, then that was sort of confirmed for a while (that he wasn’t) but now I have understood that he did slander her in court 2012 and possibly drugged her as well during their time together. I was sceptical about the ***** since she was an adult, capable of making her own decisions, and I didn’t like Lynne Spears narrative, that she should be forced to remain “her child” into adulthood and thus not be allowed to shave her head, cut her family off, do ***** if she wanted etc. But if he somehow sneaked ***** into her without her knowing and was trying to make her look bad in front of the press, tried to help paps to stalk her, then YES, he is also a “bad guy”. But at least he got really good evidence against the conservatorship. Too bad judges and the media have ignored it for over a decade!

16 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Umm were you around when they were together? He talk to her reckless & was encouraging her erratic behavior. that’s not a good person. He didn’t try to get her help, he used her for fame & power. He did not have good intentions at all 

What erratic behaviour? Yes I was around. I thought Perez Hilton was erratic, the paparazzis, the media, people who spoke bad about her. I thought they were the erratic ones. I am not that judgemental, she was never more erratic than any other celebrity.

5 hours ago, Markthepop said:

¿Qué comportamiento errático? Sí, estaba por aquí. Perez Hilton era errática, los paparazzis, los medios, la gente que hablaba mal de ella. Pensé que eran los erráticos. No soy tan crítico, ella nunca fue más errática que cualquier otra celebridad.

oh please, this is covering the sun with a finger, just like those who say she never took *****. Just look at her behavior in January 2008 and tell me if that's not being erratic.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Markthepop said:

What erratic behaviour? Yes I was around. I thought Perez Hilton was erratic, the paparazzis, the media, people who spoke bad about her. I thought they were the erratic ones. I am not that judgemental, she was never more erratic than any other celebrity.

We can sit here all day & say she was just normal & didn’t do anything but the truth of the matter is it was nights she was out real late with hundreds of paparazzi following her & she had a no bodyguards. It was a dangerous situation & all Sam did was provoke the situation, he didn’t make it better he made things worse. Britney even said it was a bad time & she had bad people influence her 

24 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

oh please, this is covering the sun with a finger, just like those who say she never took *****. Just look at her behavior in January 2008 and tell me if that's not being erratic.

I didn’t see it. In that case all celebrities are erratic.

15 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

We can sit here all day & say she was just normal & didn’t do anything but the truth of the matter is it was nights she was out real late with hundreds of paparazzi following her & she had a no bodyguards. It was a dangerous situation & all Sam did was provoke the situation, he didn’t make it better he made things worse. Britney even said it was a bad time & she had bad people influence her 

She should have had bodyguards, yes. 

On 7/29/2021 at 4:13 AM, neverover said:

I actually put the transcript in the first page just in case you didn't want to give them a click.

But yeah, I agree that this is so suspicious of him for not leaking this earlier. Sam have the ability to spark freebritney 10 years ago with all of these receipts, and why now?

I get the feeling that Sam might want to keep this hush hush and control Britney once she's out of the conservatorship. Hell, Sam might jump to be the conservator of the estate if he was offered one. But that ship has sailed, Free Britney have destroyed every single chance that anyone will have a say for Britney. So I guess what Sam want now is just to destroy the con team. He wouldn't get to Britney any other way.

I guess we just take this voicemail at its face value, that Britney has been crying for help from 11 years ago. And California probate court have failed her. This conservatorship need to be terminated with fault.

Sam Lutfi said the courts have the messages. The one from 2009 is public record and was played in Sam's restraining order case. They didn't even care, just said it was fake without even getting a professional opinion

"Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him"

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/is-britney-spears-life-a-prison-under-conservatorship-accusations-fly-in-courtroom-115732/

On 7/29/2021 at 2:06 AM, Markthepop said:

Tell me you weren't a fan in 2007 without telling me you weren't a fan in 2007.

• Love 1
On 7/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, neverover said:

Preach!!