Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

1 hour ago, KL4521 said:

I'm glad someone else said it. I don't know how to feel. I mean, I listened so I don't have a leg to stand on but I feel icky about this guy continuing to leak private texts and voicemails (assuming they're all real) without her having a say. If there was someone I had not/had barely spoken to in a decade just blasting my private info all over the place, I don't think I'd be happy. But I don't know, I guess it draws attention to her plight? Either way it's heartbreaking

Yeah, conflicted is a good word for how I feel about him, too. I feel like he shares important information, most of which seems at least somewhat believable, but I question his intentions with Britney, both in/around the 2007/2008 era and now. It bugs me that some fans (not necessarily anyone here, at least from what I've seen) have become total simps for Lutfi. That **** goes straight to his already unnecessarily inflated ego, and I really don't think we should be praising him when he could've shared a lot of this a long time ago.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

100% Agree! Very disappointed in some so-called "leaders of the movement" giving him attention. We knew this back then, it  was all over X17online, this is not news! Either people were too young or new fans but come on how can people forget?

And why does Britney needs this NOW? or her lawyer? They already have  a solid case without SL audios...

It's because some of the "leaders of the movement" didn't even start following this story until a year ago!

You're 100% right that they already have a solid case without SL's audio.

These tapes come out now? Really? Now that she finally secured a A++ Hollywood lawyer? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Coming from Lutfi, they're not even a help. They're a hindrance.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."- Gloria Steinem

These words have never been more truthful to me than upon the release of these. The truth is setting me free, but right now I am so pissed off. The fact that the state of CA allowed this to happen is beyond disgusting. Even though I've always been wary of Sam Lutfi, I thank him for bringing these to light. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I hate them all, including this scum psycho who tries to be on the good side of the story... I don't try Sam L and you shouldn't either. 

This. If he actually cared he would have released these back then. Many media outlets would have paid good money for these and he didn't even do that. He's only releasing them now to show that he was the good guy and to get clout, but what he doesn't know is that he just exposed himself.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

I know we shouldn't trust Sam Lufti or Lutfi (Can somebody tell me which one is correct? I can never remember it correctly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:), but one thing I know for sure is if we wouldn't have all these leaked materials without him. 

They are not neccesary now ... the Queen has already spoken by herself, So he needs to stop living in the past and move on... No one cares about his late help. And he has like 8 restrainning orders. 

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

More evidence to show that she clearly had NO NEED for a c-ship back then.  She is coherent and organized in these voicemails.  Not the voice of someone who needs a guardian to make every decision for her.  

She NEVER need it cship. She needed her family by her side, what she got is a slavery. 

Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Who wouldn’t be a little ****ed up from all this. I mean REALLY! A. N. Y. O. N. E. W. O. U. L. D. 

Depends on what you mean by ****ed up. Being ****ed up to me is to let your daughter/sister/best friend/ex lover be tortured, silenced, sterilised, drugged and trafficked. A little anxiety, trust issues or ptsd is not to be ****ed up in my world. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The one that leaked back in 2009 that was reposted with the collection of voicemails always seemed legit to me. I just wish people listened back then. I feel like the only places picking up the voicemail in 2009 were gossip/tabloid sites without much credibility behind them.

The other three leaks don't sound like Britney at all to me. Anyone else? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Two things I can say with certainty: Britney knew the cship was wrong from day one and tried to fight it all along. Sam L was not good for Britney then and would not be any good in her life now. There are literally videos of Brit asking paps for their phones and telling them Sam is hiding or tampering with her cell. Check out these videos 

• Love 5

I feel like, as a fanbase and a movement set on freeing and supporting Britney, we need to get over the 'Jamie V Lutfi' framing of this conversation and situation, and finally move past the narrative that there was only ever one villian and it was either Jamie OR Sam Lutfi. Both can be villians! Frankly, The more we examine this situation, the more we know that we find out that they were all villians or choosing the side with villians in this situation; Jamie and Lou, Lynne releasing a book with inaccurate representations of what happened (and according to the Britney's Gram Girls New Podcast, Lou told the woman who helped Lynn write the book to use the term temporary conservatorship anytime it was mentioned!) and Lutfi has a history restraining orders and abuse.

Take these voicemails at face value for what they are; Britney trying to plead her case discreetly at a time when no one was supporting her. 

Don't ignore them just because of Sam, just don't support Sam for sharing them, doing the occassional right thing doesn't excuse him from anything.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I feel like, as a fanbase and a movement set on freeing and supporting Britney, we need to get over the 'Jamie V Lutfi' framing of this conversation and situation, and finally move past the narrative that there was only ever one villian and it was either Jamie OR Sam Lutfi. Both can be villians! Frankly, The more we examine this situation, the more we know that we find out that they were all villians or choosing the side with villians in this situation; Jamie and Lou, Lynne releasing a book with inaccurate representations of what happened (and according to the Britney's Gram Girls New Podcast, Lou told the woman who helped Lynn write the book to use the term temporary conservatorship anytime it was mentioned!) and Lutfi has a history restraining orders and abuse.

Take these voicemails at face value for what they are; Britney trying to plead her case discreetly at a time when no one was supporting her. 

Don't ignore them just because of Sam, just don't support Sam for sharing them, doing the occassional right thing doesn't excuse him from anything.

The issue is we have no confirmation the voice mails are even legit, two of them don't really sound that much like her.