Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

22 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

Tell me you weren't a fan in 2007 without telling me you weren't a fan in 2007.

I am not a fan culture person. But in 2007 I was 100% on Britney’s side. I am a musician so I love music and from vastly different genres and I think so many are incredibly gifted but no, I am not holding them personally to a godlike status or obsess about every piece of their private life. It is possible to 100% back Britney’s human rights, advocate for her freedom and civil rights, appreciate her creative work etc without being what you identify as “a fan” I suppose.

10 hours ago, mmseventy said:

Calling him Osama when discussing how untrustworthy he is, when he’s always gone by Sam… not liking the vibes that is giving me  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yeah. I get racist vibes. And people are way less concerned about writing pure hate towards Sam (Lutfi) than when it comes to Jamie Lynn. Can that also be because of his ethnicity? 

• Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 5:04 PM, oscar0 said:

oh please, this is covering the sun with a finger, just like those who say she never took *****. Just look at her behavior in January 2008 and tell me if that's not being erratic.

I don't want to judge her, with all the paparazzis in her face and all the background stuff that was going on. I don't think it's fair. What we can say: She worked, fulfilled her contracts. 

But it's not a good idea to put someone in a rehab-program without her own free will, what's the outcome? Nothing! Because the first step is to want help! 

I think she was misunderstood a lot of times. 

On 7/29/2021 at 12:31 AM, dfffff said:

Scam where have you been with these audios for 13 ******* years?

The voicemails were presented in court 2009. Nobody cared. 

https://okmagazine.com/news/testimony-heard-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-trial/
Mentions voicemail

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/
During testimony in this case, the judge heard an alleged voicemail from Spears in which she asks for help, but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva K. Bobb ultimately sided with Jamie Spears.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/is-britney-spears-life-a-prison-under-conservatorship-accusations-fly-in-courtroom-115732/
Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.
I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”
Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him

• Love 1