Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

3 hours ago, Shawn74 said:

She has videos where she has been extremely articulate. Shes not a dumb blonde .  Being Britney Spears is an act. We do not see the real women behind the brand. For someone trapped ..I am sure shes done plenty of research through the years attempting to dissolve her conservatorship . Then her team found out and hence why phones and all have been removed. Give this woman due credit . Its her voice .. shes lucid, competent , bright .. shes not an idiot.

100% agree with you but I don't agree it's an "act" - it's just how she is. Britney is very smart, she just doesn't articulate herself the way most other celebrities do, or even normal people. Everyone forgets she barely had a regular education (and if she did, it was one from Louisiana for maybe 2 years in high school...) so she probably doesn't have the reading ability or vocabulary she should for her age. It doesn't mean she's dumb, she's just not as formally educated as everyone else, so she often speaks and writes in more of a child like manner. 

This isn't an 'act', we all know Britney is very smart, but there's different ways to be smart, and she's obviously creative and expresses things through movement. 

Paris Hilton's voice and "dumb blonde" stuff is definitely an act - she took that character and laughed all the way to the bank with it, good for her. :)

• Love 3

Just more examples of what I already knew or suspected. Britney has been trying to hire a lawyer since 2008.

It makes me mad and sad that the past 2 years didn’t happen a decade or so earlier. It frustrating and heartbreaking to know she has been in this situation for 13 years.

As for Sam Lutfi. I hope after Britney is free she keeps the restraining order and stays away from him. Courtney Love has a restraining order against him too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

They are not neccesary now ... the Queen has already spoken by herself, So he needs to stop living in the past and move on... No one cares about his late help. And he has like 8 restrainning orders. 

Yeah I do think he's sneaky AF, but I do like his leaks now and then, they are riveting :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: And who knows, maybe someday he would leak Rebellion :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

56 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

She NEVER need it cship. She needed her family by her side, what she got is a slavery. 

Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

Yes, that’s what I meant! “Back then” when the media was portraying her as crazy. I don’t believe at any point she’s needed a c-ship.

Amazing gif!!!!!!

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So I finally listened...

We already heard one of these 12 years ago.

And the other three? 

He easily could have leaked these 13 years ago when she actually needed the help...and he chose not to.

This man doesn't deserve celebration of any kind.

As far as I'm concerned, "the movement" has officially jumped the shark...It's shameful that fans even give him the time of day.

I actually put the transcript in the first page just in case you didn't want to give them a click.

But yeah, I agree that this is so suspicious of him for not leaking this earlier. Sam have the ability to spark freebritney 10 years ago with all of these receipts, and why now?

I get the feeling that Sam might want to keep this hush hush and control Britney once she's out of the conservatorship. Hell, Sam might jump to be the conservator of the estate if he was offered one. But that ship has sailed, Free Britney have destroyed every single chance that anyone will have a say for Britney. So I guess what Sam want now is just to destroy the con team. He wouldn't get to Britney any other way.

I guess we just take this voicemail at its face value, that Britney has been crying for help from 11 years ago. And California probate court have failed her. This conservatorship need to be terminated with fault.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

100% agree with you but I don't agree it's an "act" - it's just how she is. Britney is very smart, she just doesn't articulate herself the way most other celebrities do, or even normal people. Everyone forgets she barely had a regular education (and if she did, it was one from Louisiana for maybe 2 years in high school...) so she probably doesn't have the reading ability or vocabulary she should for her age. It doesn't mean she's dumb, she's just not as formally educated as everyone else, so she often speaks and writes in more of a child like manner. 

This isn't an 'act', we all know Britney is very smart, but there's different ways to be smart, and she's obviously creative and expresses things through movement. 

Paris Hilton's voice and "dumb blonde" stuff is definitely an act - she took that character and laughed all the way to the bank with it, good for her. :)

I get what u say but i dont agree, britney has expressed herself in a very articulated and elevated way several times. How she expressed her feelings in for the record is just an example of that. And i say this because in fact this always surprised me from someone who may have not even finished highschool. 

Something happened around 2018 that made her lost some of that and  start to talk in a more childish way instead.

okay, remember everyone: we DO NOT trust Sam. Even though he's most likely been "silenced" or threatened throughout the years by Jamie/team con. And has a restraining order against him also which is why he's kept quiet and kept away until now.

he's really contributing NOTHING NEW to help and is only playing into people's emotions to get attention! And prob trying to get back to Britney eventually which is NOT gonna happen.

so do we trust Sam??

Ask Lindsay, ask Amanda Bynes...

ask COURTNEY LOVE! 

just ignore him as a few of y'all mentioned.

p.s. he's just trying to get attention and his name out there again so he can start selling off Britney's things from 2007 for $$$$$. this is the kind of person we are dealing with here.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

hmm Was Sam a rlly bad guy tho? Did he not try and sneak her cells phones and etc so she could like.....have somewhat of a private life?

Im not saying he is the best but is he truly as BAD  as we are made to believe? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

He's someone that has most likely played both sides. Yes, sneaking phones to her to "help" her so he can be in her favor once again. And now trying to look like he's helping get her voice out there... even though....she's already spoken to the public...:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

When he was most likely the one who cooperated to get her trapped in this conservatorship to begin with (I believe).

either way... he's bad energy and NEEDS to be ignored.

This is all mostly my gut feelings and opinions that I've had for the past 13 years, I suggest you do your own research !