Sam Lutfi leaks several voicemail from Britney from when the conservatorship was first put into place, begging for help: "I'm confined, restrained, and stripped of my civil rights"

3 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I don’t know how to feel about listening to this. It feels wrong, yet the exposure to the case brought It so far.

But those were from 2009… she played along, thinking It will end after TCSBS… but It was made permanent instead:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I'm glad someone else said it. I don't know how to feel. I mean, I listened so I don't have a leg to stand on but I feel icky about this guy continuing to leak private texts and voicemails (assuming they're all real) without her having a say. If there was someone I had not/had barely spoken to in a decade just blasting my private info all over the place, I don't think I'd be happy. But I don't know, I guess it draws attention to her plight? Either way it's heartbreaking

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, KL4521 said:

I'm glad someone else said it. I don't know how to feel. I mean, I listened so I don't have a leg to stand on but I feel icky about this guy continuing to leak private texts and voicemails (assuming they're all real) without her having a say. If there was someone I had not/had barely spoken to in a decade just blasting my private info all over the place, I don't think I'd be happy. But I don't know, I guess it draws attention to her plight? Either way it's heartbreaking

I am “on the fence”. I am definitely not hating him because strangers online tells me to or try to bully me into it, on the other hand, I am not going to jump on his train and be full 100% support to him-wagon either. 
I’ll wait until Britney is free and has had a good amount of time to reflect, have freedom and catch up on things that the conservator-prison has kept from her. Then I’ll believe what she says about him, if she ever would. Same goes for Billy B and all people who have spoken for her when she has been silenced.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe he should have publicly dropped these at any time in the last 13 years when she actually needed the help?

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I'm not even clicking.

Hard pass.

100% Agree! Very disappointed in some so-called "leaders of the movement" giving him attention. We knew this back then, it  was all over X17online, this is not news! Either people were too young or new fans but come on how can people forget?

And why does Britney needs this NOW? or her lawyer? They already have  a solid case without SL audios...

• Love 4