Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

4 minutes ago, _genic said:

Whether her IG is hers or not, the real question we have to ask is "Does she really have access to internet?".

As far as I know team Con is monitoring every move of her.  Does she even have her own cellphone?

Exactly! That's why everything is such a mistery to me, idk what to think ninja turtles lol GIF

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Tbh I’m still not sure about her comments on the documentaries. I thought Britney would have been more supportive of them, but I do understand they do reference 2007/2008 which can bring back bad memories for her.

Right, Framing Britney Spears didn't seem to disclose her dark past as I remember. It only tried to do justice to how media and public mistreated her back then. It's a bummer Britney herself doesn't see it like that.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Matou said:

I understand those who don't believe it's her but what the point then ?

Throw her family under the bus and finally justify the cship ? It doesn't make sense at all for me. It only can damage TeamCon.

it cannot even be used against her in any way, like, how does this even help their case? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

"looking angry and manic" that's just what judgmental people think of her, but that's not proof of anything and EVEN if that was the case, that they were fabricating this stuff, can't Britney just go and say "no, I don't have access to my Instagram, I'm not posting that" ? It's like, however you twist it, it doesn't help Team Con in any way at all.

This post itself is defending the dancing videos, the ones according to some people they were ALSO using to make her look manic, because again, that's what people do in manic episodes, fast dancing and long posts, right? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Why would they even come up with that thing about the remixes or Jamie Lynn?

Or her not being able to perform her new songs, when we even have it on video on IABJ (if this post is supposedly to later be used as her lying)?

• Love 5

So maybe the ACLU’s case for unmonitored internet access worked? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

though I don’t like the mention of not liking the documentary, she went OFF with dragging James **** Spears and Jamie Lynn. We all know they both are close to each other and Loucifer :flop_britney_candies:

This had me thinking.. if it were up to Britney - we would have gotten more promos for her albums, HER visions of tours and we might even have gotten most of the songs on Glory, FF and BJ performed live :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, hot mess said:

I think they're just trying to make her look like a raging unstable person. Britney can be agressive when she wants to but this is too much. I'm not buying it.

She has been ABUSED for 13 years, controlled, taken advantage of and she is pissed. Nothing about what she is saying is unstable, it's REAL. I would be very angry at these traitors too, especially because she's still trapped right now. She will begin to heal when she is free.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, SS91 said:

Good for her. You can tell she feels more comfortable saying what she wants now that she has a lawyer that has her back for sure. She probably doesn’t need to feel as scared now.

Can she unfollow JL now. 

Britney needs to watch if JL posts BS. I think that's the only reason why she follows her.:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1

I think my head exploded on this one, y'all.

Let's start with the most bat**** crazy one of them all. 1. Jamie Lynn actually performed a medley of Britney songs? It's like more nails in the coffin that this chick doesn't have any shame. I would be embarrassed if I'm up there doing songs that my more popular bigger sister is the one that made into hits. All the while knowing they don't want me, they'd want to hear Britney doing these songs if they had a choice. 

2. Dreams killed--Not surprising. That's why I keep posting what I've been saying about performing again. I just don't see how it's possible when everything has been ruined.

3. I won't **** on somebody for still dreaming or still having hope. I'm somebody that's pretty much fried so I don't really have neither one anymore.

• Love 4