Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

What I hate about this whole situation is how much every post Britney makes will be evidence, in the court of public opinion, for or against the conservatorship.

Some of her insta posts seem like things that Cher could have written but Cher is not in a conservatorship and her capacity to care for herself is not questioned.

Being angry or eccentric is not proof of anything.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Jamie and Vivian are loving this. Didn’t they already reference her Instagram? They want the world to think Britney is unwell and i think they gave her more control of the insta for this very reason. This is all so dark and sinister. 

nah I think Mathew can argue that once "the conservatorship killed her dreams" that is the reason why shes so angry

and quite frankly it makes absolute sense. if some of us lose hope sometimes without a cship imagine being britney

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

How? Nothing she has said has been incoherent or hard to understand. It’s just her angrily speaking 

People that don’t know Britney could see her long winded way of wiring as manic. It’s unfortunate but true. When I read her court transcript I was so confused because there were so many points she was trying to make and it was so all over the place. But hearing her made it seem less all over the place. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

Sorry but being upset means you're having a manic episode? You clearly have no idea what a manic episode constitutes. Unless you're a medical professional overseeing Britney's mental health i think it's unfair to speculate 

Spill none of this reads as manic like at all just angry 

• Love 3
  • Like 6