Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

1 minute ago, maquisl said:

OMG I'm here for this :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

This is really giving me 2004-blog vibes and i love it. I dont know what changed, maybe it's thanks to Mathew, but I'm pretty sure it's finally her. 

Jamie Lynn is really over :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Cant wait to see what she posts when she finds out JL's book title :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The lashings will be epic :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: JL better hide :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Britney talks about w**d contact highs often. There was a show on the circus tour where she said she was getting a contact high. She ended the show by telling the audience to not smoke w**d. This is Britney. 

Quoted the wrong post 

2 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

If you were imprisoned for 13 effing years you’ll be mad too! Plus this was very well put together, she called people out but was Still very coherent! 

this is her finally speaking out! Give her a damn break!

At no point did i say anything was wrong with Britney’s post. 

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Jamie and Vivian are loving this. Didn’t they already reference her Instagram? They want the world to think Britney is unwell and i think they gave her more control of the insta for this very reason. This is all so dark and sinister. 

I hate conspiracies but I’m pretty sure Team Con is running a whole psy-op against the B-Army. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: Trying to make Britney look overly angry/emotional in these last two posts, exploiting the fact that people think or don’t think she controls her own account… They’re trying to make us all look messy and crazy and are probably getting off on thinking how it’s making us feel. Let alone the sinister knowledge that they’ll cite this as evidence against ending the conservatorship.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I hate Team Con so ******* much. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This makes me wonder if she had to fight hard to sing You Oughta Know & Something To Talk About :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I also wonder if her 100% lip syncing since ‘08 was also her choice 

Doubt it was her choice aka « it feels so illegal with that mic in my hands. »

• Like 3