Kevin Federline discusses Britney spears with DJ Vlad, to obvious annoyance in his tone and body language.

59 minutes ago, _genic said:

Does Britney have to pay this man after her kids come of age? 

As far as I know, he gets a little compensation, but not more than 5 Million. (normally he would get half of her fortune. )And he had to get gifts back who was more expensive than I don´t know,25.000 thousand? And he lives in a mansion, I don´t why he could keep her/was able to buy her. Maybe because of the children. Imagine Britney´s boys growing up in a small flat who Kevin needs to pay the rent.

So, no, when the boys are 21, he needs to find a job/wins the lottery/finds another rich woman. And has to most likely to move out of his mansion because he can´t pay for the expenses anymore.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Kevins gives me such a cheap thug vibe. Like those who would go to jail and be nothing but a minion that would take the blame for whatever the higher ups would do. Sounds offensive, sorry, but I cannot hold myself on this one. 

I wouldnt like to be in the boys' shoes when **** hit the fan, and they realize that their father was one of the key players that trapped their mother in this conservatorship just so he could make a better deal with Jamie :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:  

• Like 4

ugh i hate him so much. i always remember jayden's ig live and how he idolizes him. i mean it's his dad so i guess it's great they have a good relationship but he's such a loser and a terrible person for what he did to britney and being part of team con.

Spoiler

i've always thought he's super hot tho :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Like 2

What else was he supposed to talk about? Does he have any carreer besides living off Britney's money? Wasn't it quite recently he asked the court to raise his child support to 60k/month because he was unemployed and unable to provide for the kids like Britney? I can't wait for those kids to be 18 which in California means TERMINATION OF CHILD SUPPORT meaning Kevin's DESPERATION :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1