Kevin Federline discusses Britney spears with DJ Vlad, to obvious annoyance in his tone and body language.

DJ Vlad, basically interviewed Kevin Federline about Britney, and life before Britney i.e. Shar Jackson. 

Watch for the part When Kevin says I don't want to talk about Britney, you can hear Vlad scream cut, and when cameras roll again, the mood to Kevin Federline changes to pissed off and annoyed that Vlad only wants to talk about his ex wife. 

• Haha 1

Vlad will give an interview to anyone who is trying to make themselves relevant again and give some BS stories. I've seen his videos with former mobsters like Gravano and Franceze, who just spin fairytales and try to talk all big. He's trying to be Joe Rogan 2.0 but don't get the same guests. 

Kevin has nothing new to say. He don't support our queen getting her freedom cause it means he is going to lose out on his paychecks too from the c-ship.

• Like 4

He’s a leech - His lifestyle is courteously of Britney’s money. Once the boys are old enough (not long to go), he’ll be cut off. 

He’s also been complicit in all of this mess and deserves to rot as well. Lazy ******* 

• Like 8