Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

"When contacted for comment, one of Jamie’s representatives declined to answer specific questions but characterized his behavior as that of a loving father saving his daughter from possible ruin. The representative, who repeatedly referred to Jamie as “daddy,” objected to the idea that Jamie, as a churchgoer, would have anything to do with an IUD.)"

Was I the only one imagining Jamie taking this call as "the representative" but dressed as Britney with a wig on and speaking in a high pitched voice with his legs propped up on a card table while drinking Monster energy?

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

"Friends describe her as traditional and nonconfrontational. In a conversation in June, she was fastidiously polite as she declined to answer detailed questions about the case. She spoke in a whisper and apologized that she might have to hang up abruptly if other family members walked in and discovered her speaking to a reporter. “I got mixed feelings about everything,” she said. “I don’t know what to think. . . . It’s a lot of pain, a lot of worry.” She added, a little wryly, “I’m good. I’m good at deflecting.”

This explains why Lynne has been so complicit... but then I got to this part

"Lynne accused Jamie of cheating on her on Christmas Day. Jamie wrestled with alcoholism, going on benders so egregious that Lynne once shelled his cooler with a shotgun."

And saw Lynne can get some pop in her when she wants but she has to be puuuuuuuuuushed.

Oh, so it might be Lynne that Britneys brother was thinking about when he spoke about women and firearms? 

• Love 2