Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

50 minutes ago, Slayer said:

“The days she didn’t have the kids with her were hard,” the housekeeper said. “But, even then, she was never doing anything to hurt anyone. It was really hard for her, having the kids for just a few hours. When she had to say goodbye, it was very sad—I would carry one to the car, and she would take the other, and they would cry a lot, and she would cry, too.” Spears grew so lonely that she would sometimes ask the housekeeper if she could bring her own children to the house and stay the night. “She used to ask me if I was happy,” the housekeeper said. “And I used to say yes. And she would say, ‘I just want to be happy. I want to have a family. I want my kids to stay with me every day.’ 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Heart Love GIF by The Bachelor

• Love 1
  • Like 1

“God bless her, I felt sorry for her. But at the same time, don’t be telling tall tales,” the member of her team said. “Your problems, what was wrong with you, your shortcomings—don’t keep trying to blame everyone else for it.” 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Which country bumpkin of Team Con said this??? I bet it was :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, glovedgeek said:

Reading this article is giving me severe anxiety. I believe those 'first responders' caused WAY MORE HARM than good. Is it their job to TRAUMATIZE the people they are supposed to help??? Omfg. I cannot believe it. I'm so furious.

Police kills innocent men and women, they traumatize innocent people, mothers who wants to spend extra time with their children. WTF is wrong with the entire system??? WTF!!!!!!

According to Lutfi, Federline’s lawyer called the police and the fire department, which in turn called an ambulance. News crews gathered outside the house, with anchors reporting live on the standoff. Four helicopters circled overhead. Lutfi arrived to find the house filled with cops and firemen wielding axes. “It looked like a ****** scene,” he recalled. 

“It was a freaking circus—you would think it was a swat team taking down a **** ring,” Butcher said. “Cops, helicopters, fire department—you name it.” Spears, Butcher added, “was coöperative but crying and shaking” as they strapped her to a gurney. At one point, Butcher said, she moved to comfort Spears, and a first responder shouted at her to freeze and keep her distance. 

The actions displayed by first responders signify that this was more of a "Criminal call" rather than a "victim call". If they think a psych patient is a danger to themselves or others then it is handled this way. Whoever made the 911 call framed it in this way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6