Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

I can see Britney asking to have a baby and marry. But what difference does that make within her conservatorship? Technically if this were the case Lynne, Jodi and Sam Ingham would know this. 

I’m going to go more radical and say Britney will ask to choose a new attorney. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I can see Britney asking to have a baby and marry. But what difference does that make within her conservatorship? Technically if this were the case Lynne, Jodi and Sam Ingham would know this. 

I’m going to go more radical and say Britney will ask to choose a new attorney. 

She better use this opportunity for something good.

What I’m afraid this is going to be irrelevant. She’s spoken directly to the judge before and nothing has happened.

I really hope she asks to choose her own counsel (reason why the medical capacity might have been brought up recently) and let Loeb and Loeb take the lead and/or bring Streisand on board.

She needs someone who is actually on her side and capable of getting things done.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I assume her wanting to talk about matters unrelated to pending matters is just in regards to the fact that the matters pending on today’s docket were all related to accounting and I’m sure Britney wants to tell Wendy Quarter to woman up, put her big girl panties on, and get Jamie out because her lawyer is TRASH.

I agree it had nothing to do with the docket today it’s probably in relation to Jamie and this C Ship!

Judge Penny:  I can't make any decisions without speaking to Britney directly.

**Britney finally gets a chance to speak to her directly, and gives a freakin' 30 DAY notice**

Judge Penny:  Sorry y'all I'm too busy for the next 60 days. Talk to you in the end of June.

lesbian must know britney spears GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 6