Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

Just now, Isla said:

Don't say that :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Cyclical patterns lmao.  It’s so pathetic too.  So many businesses can be opened during the pandemic but they can’t appropriately social distance in a courtroom where actual MEANINGFUL events are taking place?  It’s insane.

• Like 6
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

She's coming fully vaxxed and in person to that court hearing baaaabbbyyy :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

God could you imagine?  Esp if she walked by the rally and said “I love you” to the fans looking like a bad b ready to scalp Brenda.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

I need Britney to fight, now more than ever. A lot of people have said these things take time. But postponing things every other hearing is ridiculous when the lawyer has used 13 years to do his job.

I want Britney to pull a Daenerys and torch everyone in the court room. Don’t hold anything back. Not even give them a chance. Hopefully by then that law will have passed requiring Britney to choose her own lawyers and stuff.

i can’t sit here and watch this for several more years. This is abuse, and everyone in that room should have their degrees revoked.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Is it plausible that she will request something regarding custody ? Or even a permission to get married/pregnant ? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Wouldn’t surprise me.  We know she wants another baby and she’s nearing 40 with no signs of this crap ever ending.  We know Sam wants kids too.  They are going strong and it seems logical to go that route, esp since she isn’t working.  It could also really open the judges eyes if they aren’t allowing Britney to get pregnant that her conservators are evil people controlling a woman’s reproductive rights.

Edited by Jordan Miller
Profanity
  • Haha 6