Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

7 minutes ago, Persona said:

She’s also responsible for cancelling status hearings several years in a row. If she does that we won’t take it though. If whatever Britney wants gets denied, like more freedoms, we really need to step up and force higher authorities to look into this. There’s really no other way anymore.

True true true. Force higher authorities to look into it, I think we should go for it. This can't go on and on. June 23rd.... That would be 2 more wasted months.. 

The fact that Britney has to even make a request to speak to the judge, rather than simply chiming in during all these hearings like all these other attorneys do is shameful.  Because she isn’t present.  Because they probably tell her it isn’t important.  HER MONEY IS IMPORTANT her CONSERVATORSHIP should be considered important.  The judge should require her to be there.  But we all know Scam and Team Con are like “we have a hearing, but it’ll be super quick and it’s not important so here we will give you a couple hours with your boyfriend while we attend.”

Shameful af.

• Like 2

Vivian thoreen is asking the court for an opportunity to be permitted to file amended fee petitions.

Thoreen will provide supplemental fee requests through may or June 2021. She’s trying to get every dollar she can out of this.

Judge Penny is like. YES VIV. YES VIV .YES VIV .......ANYYYYYYYYTHINNNGGGG ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

• Like 3
1 minute ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I think that was awesome! Protesting it is an everday think you can do if you want to

I mean i gueesssss, I just don't know if that's the best way to show support. Kinda feels like something that would retraumatize an individual if she was watching. Who knows, haha :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 2