Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I dunno why some of you have these weird feelings for @lawyersforbritney - I think they pretty rational, and their IG is excited she gets to talk  in person 

Yeah I actually quite like them most of the time 

I do think their stanning of Ingham is excessive and pretty wrong tbf but other than that they seem to stick to the facts (including those that a lot of fans dont want to listen to like the chance Britney would happily choose to remain under conservatorship if it was under her terms and Jamie was out)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

I swear that Viv is a b—ch troll from hell, I hate her with a passion, sorry not sorry, lol, I also couldn’t help notice ever since she rejoined Jamie’s team, Ingham has majorly backed off compared to a year ago, it’s all so shady!!

OMG I was thinking this like as soon as she came back Ingham shut up and stopped helping like what is she? A demon ready to eat his soul if he's not besties with her :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So after today's hearing.

Who do you guys hate the most.

To me its a tie between Vivian Ingham and Penny.

But I will go  with Ingham. At least Vivian knows what she is doing.

Also maybe Britney should risk it and sneak in to national TV ? Or seek help from some A list star ?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Cyclical patterns lmao.  It’s so pathetic too.  So many businesses can be opened during the pandemic but they can’t appropriately social distance in a courtroom where actual MEANINGFUL events are taking place?  It’s insane.

It's stupid, more and more things are opening up now so they might as well do the meetings in the actual courtroom. 

• Love 2
Just now, Easy There said:

Because they are tash and are obviously working for Ingham. They have trashed everyone and everything in FreeBritney movement. Especially after ppl came after Ingham.

Why would it be obvious they're working for him? Just because their opinions and thought process might align more with a lawyers brain (because, well, they're dealing with the law and everything that currently happens exists under that framework". Everyone and everything also seems like a broad brush to paint. I've been reading their feed and do not get the same vibe you're getting at all 

Why would it be obvious they're working for him? Just because their opinions and thought process might align more with a lawyers brain (because, well, they're dealing with the law and everything that currently happens exists under that framework". Everyone and everything also seems like a broad brush to paint. I've been reading their feed and do not get the same vibe you're getting at all 

Cool beans

Don’t be so naive. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Also maybe Britney should risk it and sneak in to national TV ? Or seek help from some A list star ?

Oh god Penny by far.  She’s worse than Ingham in terms of knowing how to do her job.  Postpones EVERYTHING (and therefore can’t fit BRITNEY SPEARS in for a conversation within 30 days), has absolutely NO presence over her own courtroom and allows lawyers to run the show, no backbone to call out very obvious corruption, got disconnected and when she was reconnected she was CONFUSED 😂.  She literally is an idiot.  Imagine being a judge and being a complete and total PU SS Y.  Judge Judy would be a better fit for this.  At least she knows she owns her courtroom. 😂

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ingham knows exactly what he's doing: he's hiding all the shady dealings he's done with Team CON and he's making sure he will keep on draining Britney's estate for many years to come. 

• Love 7

They're not gonna come and talk like that person who responded on their account.  The purpose of their account is to simply report on the facts and what is going on in the case as it stands. 

Lol

Lol

Are you serious or are you their bot ? Di you forget about their meltdown few months ago when they almost destroyed FreeBritney movement with their bs ?

They call Sam Kingham and defend literally everything this incompetent man does :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lol

Lol

Are you serious or are you their bot ? Di you forget about their meltdown few months ago when they almost destroyed FreeBritney movement with their bs ?

They call Sam Kingham and defend literally everything this incompetent man does :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Don't waste your time arguing with LawyersForLou supporters. Anyone who's not blind can see their true intent

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Wouldn’t surprise me.  We know she wants another baby and she’s nearing 40 with no signs of this crap ever ending.  We know Sam wants kids too.  They are going strong and it seems logical to go that route, esp since she isn’t working.  It could also really open the judges eyes if they aren’t allowing Britney to get pregnant that her conservators are evil people controlling a woman’s reproductive rights.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie Colon rolled the c0nd0m down Sam’s coc k himself.

Omfgggf I tuck in died hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhah

• Haha 4