Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

9 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I WANT HER OUTFIT TO BE GOOD AND ICONIC THAT DAY

Btw will it be online or normal? If normal imagine paparazzi photos of her going to the court with b tchy face and amazing outfit 

ugh YES PLEASE! And with high heels! And sunglasses on. And Sam esc/rting her three steps behind.

tumblr_mhp8t6De1Q1s49x9io1_250.gif

• Love 4

Last time she addressed the court nothing changed. They did evaluation-still to this day we do not know the results. I am kind of dissapointed they r so busy to do their jobs. It is beyond my understanding that conservatee wants to approach to judge and she has to wait 2 more months. She is been in this mess for like 13 years now yet judge can't squeeze her into her busy sceldule. While every other hearing is basically postponing to another. 

I am glad she wants to speak up and she should. But honestly i can't imagine that court consider her words properly as it didn't in a meantime. System is broke if it gave opportunity to make permanent cship for a person who can provide her own food, money for other ppl and herself.

• Love 9

I sincerely hope that Britney will ask to choose her own lawyers and maybe even bring Streisand back. Ingham is totally useless, and he’s not doing anything to help Britney. Nothing ever happens at these court hearings. They literally just show up and then immediately continue the hearing until another date and then do the exact same thing when that date comes... it’s a never ending story. 

Britney needs a tough bulldog lawyer who can actually fight for her! 

Or maybe she will just petition for her freedom... 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, s&m said:

I don't think Britney wants to see the judge to ask for permission to have a baby or marry 

I love this. I hope and believe Britney is truly ready to have autonomy over her life. I hope she realizes how strong, amazing, and capable She is. This is her time to regain her independence back. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rob_ said:

I love this. I hope and believe Britney is truly ready to have autonomy over her life. I hope she realizes how strong, amazing, and capable She is. This is her time to regain her independence back. 

I don't think she has to have another baby like this... she has to back free first or they will use this child against her again and she will die on this con. FREEBRITNEY 

• Like 1

Hopefully we’ll know soon if her presence will be online or in person. Because if it’s online we know there will be “connection issues” or whatever... :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Can’t wait to hear what she has to say, if they don’t make whatever happens private. But maybe we’ll have to get ready to hear something we don’t want to hear. I’m a bit scared but sooo happy she’ll have her chance. 

best thing she could do is file a termination , and hell, even record the court room, while she speaks. If **** doesnt go her way, leak out the recording - expose their arses and all the things they did (or didnt do) while the world is watching/listening. **** would explode out everywhere. 

Random bit: that viveen **** needs to be deleted. 

• Love 1

I'm sure this had been asked many times. Is there a reason she isn't just telling her side of the story publicly? It seems so odd to me with the level of fame and influence she has that she hasnt spoken out. She must be a zen master at this point just plodding along and living her life while all of this is going on.

• Love 1

As much as I’d love for Britney to ask for a new attorney I’m so pessimistic that I don’t believe Ingham would know about it and just let her do it. It’s his paycheck after all. I think maybe Britney will tell the Judge that she really doesn’t want Jamie and wants Jodie instead or something like that. Then again. If Britney were to ask for a new attorney this could also be Ingham’s only clean way out. But I highly doubt it.

All these hearings seem to be about is how much and how often the lawyers should be payed.

It's like they postpone the case, and then next date they ask to be compensated for being there the last time to postpone it to today and so on.

Like 99% of their fees is about showing up and postponing the case or petitioning motions to be paid. 

Almost like charging your client just for the time and effort you put into charging them. 

• Love 3