Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

1 minute ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah but they are thanking Ingham all the time and are seeming a bit too enthusiastic... 

They literally have documents ready. Whenever Ingham gets exposed online lmao.

Like that conservatorship determination case. They literally had that ready to defend "Kingham" as they call him lmao 

Didn't they day they were done with FreeBritney when they had that meltdown lmao

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lol

Lol

Are you serious or are you their bot ? Di you forget about their meltdown few months ago when they almost destroyed FreeBritney movement with their bs ?

They call Sam Kingham and defend literally everything this incompetent man does :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well send me some links, and I'll change my opinions on them. I must have missed that portion 

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Well send me some links, and I'll change my opinions on them. I must have missed that portion 

There is a megga thread regarding it on exhale. If you are truly interested and not their bot. You will find it urself.

Xoxo o Gossip Girl Easy There

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Oh god Penny by far.  She’s worse than Ingham in terms of knowing how to do her job.  Postpones EVERYTHING (and therefore can’t fit BRITNEY SPEARS in for a conversation within 30 days), has absolutely NO presence over her own courtroom and allows lawyers to run the show, no backbone to call out very obvious corruption, got disconnected and when she was reconnected she was CONFUSED 😂.  She literally is an idiot.  Imagine being a judge and being a complete and total PU SS Y.  Judge Judy would be a better fit for this.  At least she knows she owns her courtroom. 😂

Oh, Judy wouldn’t stand for any of their bs, stuff would actually get done with her, lol

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I need Britney to fight, now more than ever. A lot of people have said these things take time. But postponing things every other hearing is ridiculous when the lawyer has used 13 years to do his job.

I want Britney to pull a Daenerys and torch everyone in the court room. Don’t hold anything back. Not even give them a chance. Hopefully by then that law will have passed requiring Britney to choose her own lawyers and stuff.

i can’t sit here and watch this for several more years. This is abuse, and everyone in that room should have their degrees revoked.

she needs to file for termination of the conservatorship - nothing else makes sense; nothing else will get the ball rolling.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I assume her wanting to talk about matters unrelated to pending matters is just in regards to the fact that the matters pending on today’s docket were all related to accounting and I’m sure Britney wants to tell Wendy Quarter to woman up, put her big girl panties on, and get Jamie out because her lawyer is TRASH.

That’s what I’m hoping

maybe Ingham worked out an arrangement with Britney that he won’t go to jail if she files to end it