Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

19 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This had to do with marriage or child thing.

Britney take care of yourself and be ready to fight on June 23.:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

You have a support of thousands of people behind you. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I was thinking the same ...why else would she want it expedited :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: unfortunately I don’t think it’s about the termination of the conservatorship 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, standherealone said:

I'm sure this had been asked many times. Is there a reason she isn't just telling her side of the story publicly? It seems so odd to me with the level of fame and influence she has that she hasnt spoken out. She must be a zen master at this point just plodding along and living her life while all of this is going on.

Every time she tried to do this during her career, it backfired . The Matt Lauer interview I feel was one of her last attempts 

I dont know......

I feel kind of scared about it. How is this supposed to be something positive with all this time untill the hearing?

You know, how team con will act through all this days ahead? (social medias, contact straight to her....)

I feel that might something about weddingmaybe? Or will be something pro-con.

Sorry to say that, but I dont feel positive about it. But hoping to be wrong

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Some of y’all got to understand court is a busy business it wouldn’t be fair to skip Britney ahead of the common folks who already probably scheduled. I agree it’s kind of far from now, but I think the judge is fair. So much has change since she took the seat 

Yeap, I deal with the Circuit courts in Illinois and it's busy af. They can't just make some space because she asked, but they can find the quickest day they can. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

This had to do with marriage or child thing.

Britney take care of yourself and be ready to fight on June 23.:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

You have a support of thousands of people behind you. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I hope it's not! The worst thing Britney can do for herself right now it's getting married and have a child.

• Like 1

Ooh wow this is the day before my bday Happy Jonah Hill GIF I'm gonna be in LA anyway, who else is there?? Are we able to sit inside the court house or do they usually close it? Don't the Britney's Gram girls get in? Altho if Britney is coming I'm sure it's closed right? I hope she can clearly explain what she WANTS, and I really hope that's to dissolve the personal part of her conservatorship, let her keep the business side on if that makes her feel comfortable while she gets back on her feet as an autonomous adult... 

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

I hope it's not! The worst thing Britney can do for herself right now it's getting married and have a child.

I don't agree. She should be able to do whatever she wants, she's almost 40, and she probably wants a family with Sam. If they were to be married now I'm sure they'd make him part of her personal conservator, and he probably doesn't want that drama (like the Jason situation) so I'm sure they are waiting until she has more freedom. It's going to happen... And she deserves to be happy. 

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I don't agree. She should be able to do whatever she wants, she's almost 40, and she probably wants a family with Sam. If they were to be married now I'm sure they'd make him part of her personal conservator, and he probably doesn't want that drama (like the Jason situation) so I'm sure they are waiting until she has more freedom. It's going to happen... And she deserves to be happy. 

It's not about denying Britney of anything. But making a choice of having a baby and get married right now would be horrible for her freedom, for Sam and for the baby. Britney has no freedom to rule her own life, how she's going to raise a healthy child in the middle of this mess? They always used Britney's kids to manipulate her. Plus, if the judge already don't feel comfortable in give her some control, imagined if she has a child in her body. No way a judge would take the responsibility and free Britney with a child envolve. 

And then, there's the whole marriage thing. Imagine you being married with a woman and have to ask for permission to her dad and Jodi and a bank to make day to day decisions, like travel, of finances or whatever. Or either, imagined you, as dad, having to share the raising of your own child with a bunch of people? Sam could never live like that, no one could, at least no one with good intentions! Marriage is hard already when it's only two envolved. And there's yet the whole psychological issue: Britney getting into a marriage with no power, no voice, no choice, no control, no support. That's a perfect set for abusive relationships. 

Britney deserve to be happy, yes, but she needs to focus on herself, her freedom and her health right now or this will became later just another problem. 

• Like 4
On 4/28/2021 at 12:51 PM, TomasBR said:

It's not about denying Britney of anything. But making a choice of having a baby and get married right now would be horrible for her freedom, for Sam and for the baby. Britney has no freedom to rule her own life, how she's going to raise a healthy child in the middle of this mess? They always used Britney's kids to manipulate her. Plus, if the judge already don't feel comfortable in give her some control, imagined if she has a child in her body. No way a judge would take the responsibility and free Britney with a child envolve. 

And then, there's the whole marriage thing. Imagine you being married with a woman and have to ask for permission to her dad and Jodi and a bank to make day to day decisions, like travel, of finances or whatever. Or either, imagined you, as dad, having to share the raising of your own child with a bunch of people? Sam could never live like that, no one could, at least no one with good intentions! Marriage is hard already when it's only two envolved. And there's yet the whole psychological issue: Britney getting into a marriage with no power, no voice, no choice, no control, no support. That's a perfect set for abusive relationships. 

Britney deserve to be happy, yes, but she needs to focus on herself, her freedom and her health right now or this will became later just another problem. 

that's exactly what I said in my last sentence LOL... However, I disagree with the inference you make about the judge. I think getting pregnant, wanting to get married to her partner of years, having both families support this, shows the judge she is capable of running her own life and caring for anothers (doctors advices would be written, etc) and I think it could help her get this thing eliminated. Her life isn't ended because of the conservatorship, she's young, and it needs to get dissolved so she can do all the above mentioned without so much drama and consequences. 

IF she were to get pregnant (which she deserves to be any time she wants)

THEY would get married

IT would be messy with the conservatorship

SO that's why I said they are waiting until she has more freedom to DELIBERATELY do this. Still could happen unintentionally. 

• 1 month later...